Class of 2022 - SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23) | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SG Chance Westry (PA / AZ Compass Prep) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/17/23)

I don’t think this is quite correct but I could be wrong. I thought the reports on him coming in was it was more that he was never was concentrated or Really tried/put effort into defense.
I think that's right. I think people here questioned his effort on defense in high school. I thought he put that to bed last year. Guy's an animal. High ceiling on both ends of the court.

I think Q is the type of guy that can get you 10 rebounds and 10 points while also committing 10 turnovers. High risk/high reward.

I didn’t see anything that made me question his defense though outside of typical zone rotational lapses. Hopefully that doesn't matter anymore though

I think Q is the type of guy that can get you 10 rebounds and 10 points while also committing 10 turnovers. High risk/high reward.

I didn’t see anything that made me question his defense though outside of typical zone rotational lapses. Hopefully that doesn't matter anymore though

Yeah, he’s a homeless man’s Russell Westbrook,
aka a “table guy”:

Brings a lot to the table.
Takes a lot off the table at times.

Here’s hoping he can mature out of the latter.
I’m bullish.

He'll take better care of the ball going forward I'm sure. He's an electric passer though, which will cause some turnovers. Really want to see those highlight reel assists this year.

Check the Jalil Bethea thread.
you gotta know the thread code
puzzle-dao-puzzled.gif

Lol Seton Hall always raiding the portal... hope for Chances sake he stays away. PSU being local I would think plays out here too... just a guess

Lol Seton Hall always raiding the portal... hope for Chances sake he stays away. PSU being local I would think plays out here too... just a guess
SH has to be aggressive recruiting because they have no NIL lol

He clearly wants to come back to the northeast and play closer to home. Glad not to see Memphis on the list. His AAU coach is now at Memphis and I thought they’d be a player here. I really hope we can get him! Creighton and the Hall are milquetoast programs. And Pitino is a creep, lol.

Rhodes is an experienced coach BUT totally new to PSU. That doesn’t feel like a wise choice at the moment. And their fan base is lame.

He'll take better care of the ball going forward I'm sure. He's an electric passer though, which will cause some turnovers. Really want to see those highlight reel assists this year.
When Cope is on the floor next year i believe that Brown will thrive

He would be a very good fit for Rhoades at Ped St

Rhodes is an experienced coach BUT totally new to PSU. That doesn’t feel like a wise choice at the moment. And their fan base is lame.

Yes... just a smaller selection of the football cult.

I have some inside info there. They are going to be bad next year. Samuels transferred because Holloway had him playing center. They’ll be lucky to win 5-6 Big East games next season.

I have some inside info there. They are going to be bad next year. Samuels transferred because Holloway had him playing center. They’ll be lucky to win 5-6 Big East games next season.

Yeah I am not as close to it as you but have heard things aren't good.