Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

I don't think he was threatening to send us to someplace that is good?
What do you mean us? ;)

KijoBqK4T.jpeg

Yes. The staff is working this situation hard. Ayala would be a very important addition to next year's team.
I really hope you are right. We need him so bad.

I like this kids game and physically feel like he could reclassify and solve many issues.

Could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was Hop. Francis will probably know for sure though.
I read it was Hopkins also. Ollie was there too. I don't know if UConn has room at the inn next season with Adams, Gilbert, Ashton-Langford, and Vital locked in for playing time at the guard spots. Hopefully we can get Ayala on board soon.

Are we the favorites right now guys? I know UConn is up there as well, but if he reclassifies I imagine we'd be a more attractive option. Between Adams, MAL, Gilbert and Vital - Ayala would probably be the 5th guard. Here he would probably start in the backcourt with Battle

Is it fair to say that the only reason he would reclassify is to accept the opportunity at SU, or is that something he hopes to do whether its SU or somewhere else?

JB should be there asking them if they want to play together next year!!!!
I'm going to guess that we are in desperation mode right now. Duarte is reportedly heading back up to Syracuse on Sunday so I am guessing he is real serious. And we are one of Ayala's favorites so if we can pick up two this weekend would make things a little sunnier in CNY.

I'm going to guess that we are in desperation mode right now. Duarte is reportedly heading back up to Syracuse on Sunday so I am guessing he is real serious. And we are one of Ayala's favorites so if we can pick up two this weekend would make things a little sunnier in CNY.

I expect Duarte to commit this weekend and announce next week. No inside info at all just the timing of it makes it seem very likely IMO.

As far as Ayala he must like SU since there was no talk of him reclassifying until we got involved and offered.

I expect Duarte to commit this weekend and announce next week. No inside info at all just the timing of it makes it seem very likely IMO.

As far as Ayala he must like SU since there was no talk of him reclassifying until we got involved and offered.

Hope you're right -- we could use some good news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom