Class of 2017 - SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Lonnie Walker (PA) to Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Zagoria can't just say Cuse may visit Walker. He has to put a sentence about UK seeing him Tuesday which he already tweeted about. So if someone goes to see him next Tuesday will he tweet UK saw him one week ago today.
Maybe Calipari will buy him some UK knee pads.
Shots fired! Awesome, my friends.
And that list - studly minus the canes. Lonnie Walker-like studly.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Syracuse&#39;s Mike Hopkins and Gerry McNamara will see 2017 <a href="TEAM FINAL HOOPS (@TeamFinalHoops) | Twitter">@TeamFinalHoops</a> <br>wing <a href="G.C.M (@lonniewalker_4) | Twitter">@lonniewalker_4</a> tomorrow</p>&mdash; Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) <a href="">September 15, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Ok, so why only Hop and GMac going to see Lonnie Walker tomorrow? I hope that is enough.
And, why do I have all that crap before and after the tweet? And why didn't Zags mention that UK saw him last week?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Syracuse&#39;s Mike Hopkins and Gerry McNamara will see 2017 <a href="TEAM FINAL HOOPS (@TeamFinalHoops) | Twitter">@TeamFinalHoops</a> <br>wing <a href="G.C.M (@lonniewalker_4) | Twitter">@lonniewalker_4</a> tomorrow</p>&mdash; Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) <a href="">September 15, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Ok, so why only Hop and GMac going to see Lonnie Walker tomorrow? I hope that is enough.
And, why do I have all that crap before and after the tweet? And why didn't Zags mention that UK saw him last week?
pretty sure we can only send 2 cause of sanctions.

What's your view on how we stand in this one?

As good a shot as anyone, just have to stay consistent and keep grinding hard. Who commits first to other schools will have an impact obviously like Hami and Petty at Uk and Morsell at Nova who was just watched by Wright and three assistants yesterday and is a Sg. Dont concede anything basically, things change very quick.

Somewhere in this world right now, Whitey23 is rolling his eyes
:)

Please see my post above. Go to tweet, Copy link to Tweet where you see the three dots, bottom right, copy the link and paste in a new post and pa pow!

I really think Walker goes to UK when it's all said and done. Just a feeling.
lalala.gif

SKOWT SAYS...LONNIE VISITING THIS WEEKEND?????????? Confirmation????? Nice if true.
So, on top of Hop and GMac visiting him tomorrow, he is jumping on a plane and visiting this weekend? Nice. I wonder if they would be allowed to ride together. It would be a little time to talk.

No Syracuse is visiting Lonnie on Friday, read it again
skeptical as you...that's why I had ????? and looking for confirmation. However, in Gershon free portion of article it lists "other visits". It has Coleman to Duke this weekend in same category as Lonnie and SU. Re-read it and tell me where it says coaches visiting vs. visits???

skeptical as you...that's why I had ????? and looking for confirmation. However, in Gershon free portion of article it lists "other visits". It has Coleman to Duke this weekend in same category as Lonnie and SU. Re-read it and tell me where it says coaches visiting vs. visits???
You're right, it shows Lonnie Walker as a Syracuse visit. I am not familiar with Gershon, but it looks like those are kids visiting schools, not home visits. It could be the writer's mistake, but it is there. Hopefully he is visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.