Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Who would take a picture of paperwork?
I think he meant photos of him w ga tech jersey on from prior visits.

Just curious, whats your connection that you know for certain? And if you are certain, why do you bother posting here about it?

Saving them for his commitment tweet.

I mean it's not far fetched to think he took pics in gt stuff seeing as tho he did in cuse stuff...but there's no evidence of it to date yet this guy says he has and is saving them for his commitment. Unless this dude was the photographer then he don't know squat. Speculating just like every single person on here has. Trolling big time and if he does pick tech it's probably for absolutely nothing to do with anything he has said this far. Why else would he be constantly posting this crap on our board? No one but juice and his family knows what's going down...at least that's my best guess. And that's all it is is me guessing.

It's not too farfetched that after we cooled off on him for whatever happened that he may be messing with us. I doubt it, but who knows. This may be a derail thread post, not sure. But, just responding to if he really is saving pictures for his commitment. Why wouldn't GaTech post them on their Twitter though? Makes no sense. Moving on.

Saving them for his commitment tweet.
Oh my, this one is priceless: saving pics of himself in GT jersey for his commitment tweet ... but posting SU jersey pics and shorts/workout clip (just to troll us) ... while hoping for Knox to dump Duke so JT can jump on the resulting offer and telling your "source" Sid is then all ours. Creative.

Believe me or not I honestly don't care. But when it proves that I am right, just don't feel too bad about yourself.

I think we should give ATLien a break - if his info his correct, he should get credit.

I don't know why he would lie - whether Tucker comes here or goes to Tech, I doubt ATLien will spend much time on this board after this decision (why should he?). I don't get the point of making it up.

The only thing that made me pause was him beign so sure that Sid is ours. I hope he's right though

Doesn't everyone think this right now?
was late speculation FSU might get the homecourt advantage but Duke held on. Just waiting for it to be Twitter "official". Missouri had no chance and was just a courtesy to Porter Jr. UNC was only real possibility besides Duke.

I think we should give ATLien a break - if his info his correct, he should get credit.

I don't know why he would lie - whether Tucker comes here or goes to Tech, I doubt ATLien will spend much time on this board after this decision (why should he?). I don't get the point of making it up.

The only thing that made me pause was him beign so sure that Sid is ours. I hope he's right though
The first sentence of the last paragraph clinched it for me. There probably is a "source" ... (similar to Orangeman13?) ... but that source is fed whatever JT or his clan deem shareable. And there's no way for them to know Sid is a done deal for us if JT chooses GT ... once Knox chooses Duke.

was late speculation FSU might get the homecourt advantage but Duke held on. Just waiting for it to be Twitter "official". Missouri had no chance and was just a courtesy to Porter Jr. UNC was only real possibility besides Duke.
Knox just committed to Kentucky.

Will you stop pretending you have any inside info.

Nobody has clue what Tucker is doing.