Shafer addresses SU Class of 2017 | Syracusefan.com

Shafer addresses SU Class of 2017

CUSU

Starter
@OttosArmy: Head Football Coach Scott Shafer addresses the Class of 2017 at #HomeToTheDome. http://t.co/8QeVpPtIz1
ezypaqa2.jpg

I can tell you that the Class of 2017 is ready to fill up the Loud House. Best part was the end when the time was said and everyone proceeded to say, "And Georgetown still sucks!" Great to see all the students get that on the first time.

"I want to see some hard-nosed move-in action out there!"
... ... ... ...
Daily Orange Headline: "384 Freshmen Injured Following Untimely Futon-Throwing Accidents"

I wonder how much SU's gradual trend toward more and more international students affects game attendance. SU should just tell them attendance is mandatory.

I wonder how much SU's gradual trend toward more and more international students affects game attendance. SU should just tell them attendance is mandatory.
Give them extra credit.

I'm sure it hurts it...but that is happening all over...I guess on the bright side the soccer team will have more fans in the stands.