Shafer hire made official | Syracusefan.com

Shafer hire made official

Bortukal

All Conference
All over various SU Facebook pages and SUAthletics.com. Guess the Hackett thing didn't have any effect.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-09 at 10.41.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-09 at 10.41.22 AM.png
    525.6 KB · Views: 74
Is Scott Shafer gonna have to choke a bitch?

The right man for the job.
Congratulations!

Congrats to Coach Shafer. I hope he doesn't interpret the angst of SU fans to be a reflection on him. We fans just hate unexpected change just when things were looking so good. I think SHCSS will be great for the program. And maybe, just maybe, it was time for change.

Good choice by TGD. I think HCSS will get the job done, amnd while we will probably take a step back in 2013 (and probably would have anyway), I think the future looks bright. Now Scott needs to step up and show what he can do on the hiring front.

Congrats and I cant wait until September

im happy with this change. Marrone acted like a defeated man..a tired man who didn't have energy for our program anymore. Bring on Shaf-dog

Interesting that Marrone's gone but Hackett's still listed. Not that it means anything.

And congrats to HCSS I look forward to your tenure here at Syracuse. Best of luck!

It won't take mid-way through his 4th year to realize kids like a sideline coach with emotion... Congrats SS.

Congrats Coach Shafer. I also believe the right man for the job at this juncture.

He's more qualified to be our head coach at the same stage than Marrone was 4 years ago.

Is Scott Shafer gonna have to choke a bitch?

Probably choke on a baloney sandwich--if he even dares to pick one up! Stick with brats, Scott! Keep the baloney in Buffalo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom