Shamarko runs a 4.38 in his first 40 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shamarko runs a 4.38 in his first 40

Right now, Shamarko is:

1st of all safeties in the 40
1st of all safeties in the bench
T-1st of all safeties in vertical
2nd of all safeties in broad jump

That's why he's #SHAMARKO

That's what the combine is for. And I don't care what he was projected as before, you'd better bet that this type of athletic performance is going to draw some attention.

Way to go, Shamarko!

Called the official 4.42 as well. Damn I'm good at this.

images
:p

I should correct that original list of where he ranks - not just 1st in the bench, 1st among all DBs. Same for his performance in the vertical. I'm not sure about broad jump, though. He's still top 10 in 40 for all DBs, I believe.

The NFL.com commentators said Shamarko's concussion history is a big red flag for his draft potential. I hope he runs a sub 4.35 2nd time.
yea, one of the few games I actually caught parts of this year included one of his concussions. It was a great airborn sideline hit on the ball carrier, but Shamarko was unconscious and spinning in mid air after the helmet to helmet hit until he crashed to the Dome turf. It might have been a hit on the big Cincy TE. The worst part was that he was back in the game soon after that hit! You can't blame him for chasing the dream, but God help this young man to avoid serious injury and enjoy a full and healthy life after his career is over.

yea, one of the few games I actually caught parts of this year included one of his concussions. It was a great airborn sideline hit on the ball carrier, but Shamarko was unconscious and spinning in mid air after the helmet to helmet hit until he crashed to the Dome turf. It might have been a hit on the big Cincy TE. The worst part was that he was back in the game soon after that hit! You can't blame him for chasing the dream, but God help this young man to avoid serious injury and enjoy a full and healthy life after his career is over.

It was against Pitt, I think.

the board should be happy.

hes gonna make sportscenter tonight, this weekend and quite possibly all year......

:rolling:

Oh Lord

Face plant wasn't pretty, but he's gonna get PAID so who cares.

shamarkofail_medium.gif

And Shamarko gives himself yet another concussion.

That's #1,894 for those keeping score at home.

Shamwow is the concussion version of the guy in The Great Outdoors who got struck by lightning 66 times.

mqdefault.jpg

And Shamarko gives himself yet another concussion.

That's #1,894 for those keeping score at home.

Shamwow is the concussion version of the guy in The Great Outdoors who got struck by lightning 66 times.
WOW REALLY!!!??? I never knew he was that fast!
With a time like that shouldnt he shoot up the draft boards?
mqdefault.jpg

Right now, Shamarko is:

1st of all safeties in the 40
1st of all safeties in the bench
T-1st of all safeties in vertical
2nd of all safeties in broad jump

That's why he's #SHAMARKO

Shamarko made PTI on ESPN. Tony and Mike showed the "fall" clip but gave him lots of love, saying he had the fastest time for his position and gave him props for his physique. Good for Shamarko and good for Syracuse. Good Stuff!

Shamarko made PTI on ESPN. Tony and Mike showed the "fall" clip but gave him lots of love, saying he had the fastest time for his position and gave him props for his physique. Good for Shamarko and good for Syracuse. Good Stuff!
Damn, I wish I saw that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom