Short week. Advantage for Syracuse? | Syracusefan.com

Short week. Advantage for Syracuse?

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
IU just played yesterday. Game is Thursday. That gives three days, including travel, to prepare for SU's zone. IU has played vs. some zone this season here and there, but no zone that goes 6'4 6'6 6'8 6'8 6'10.

Crean faced SU several times while at Marquette. I think we're lucky this game is Thursday and not Friday. And yes, I do think one day of practice can be significant when preparing for unique opponents.

Week isn't that short. A Thursday-Saturday turnaround would have been way more ideal for us vs. IU.

I think the cuse is gassed right now. They looked it in the second half against Cal. We play 6 players. Flight to and back from coast, 4 games last week 2 this week. A little rest will go a long way .

IU just played yesterday. Game is Thursday. That gives three days, including travel, to prepare for SU's zone. IU has played vs. some zone this season here and there, but no zone that goes 6'4 6'6 6'8 6'8 6'10.

Crean faced SU several times while at Marquette. I think we're lucky this game is Thursday and not Friday. And yes, I do think one day of practice can be significant when preparing for unique opponents.

Not really an advantage for us since the NCAA had us play our first 2 games in China. Fuuckers.

Not really an advantage for us since the NCAA had us play our first 2 games in China. Fuuckers.
JR Smith played in China. He's teammates with Carmelo. Therefore China is a home game for SU