Shots fired | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shots fired

I want aliens to invade Earth and kill all bad humans.
200w.gif

Two unlikable dudes throwing down.

I didnt like Jay Williams initially. But now I think he actually is a pretty good guy. He has mentored high school kids in Jersey. Douggie has no redeeming quality. Annoying person, annoying voice...looks like a caricature of a caricature...thief. Left coast bias. I think he's got five pac ten teams in the FF every year.

Gottlieb's job is to say whatever comes to mind, with the goal being that it should piss of as many people as possible. As long as what he says pisses people off, it doesn't matter whether its true or false, makes sense or doesn't.

In fact, I think he earns a bonus when the stuff that he says to piss people off is both false and doesn't make sense, because that draws in and pisses off people who wouldn't naturally be pissed off by the topic he is pontificating on, if he were doing it sensibly.

I didnt like Jay Williams initially. But now I think he actually is a pretty good guy. He has mentored high school kids in Jersey. Douggie has no redeeming quality. Annoying person, annoying voice...looks like a caricature of a caricature...thief. Left coast bias. I think he's got five pac ten teams in the FF every year.
Williams might be a great guy, I find him unlikable because he's terrible at his job.

Gottlieb's job is to say whatever comes to mind, with the goal being that it should piss of as many people as possible. As long as what he says pisses people off, it doesn't matter whether its true or false, makes sense or doesn't.

In fact, I think he earns a bonus when the stuff that he says to piss people off is both false and doesn't make sense, because that draws in and pisses off people who wouldn't naturally be pissed off by the topic he is pontificating on, if he were doing it sensibly.

Which is all well and good...if he didn’t get all hurt feelinged and bitchy on us everytime people go back at him.

He’s not built for that role. Too sensitive.

I think that job and attitude is already taken.

1BDE09A6-098F-4D06-9A98-0220BECBE2F4.gif

[In this era, “Shots fired” is an ‘unfortunate’ thread title.]

Oh come on
If you saw that headline and thought, 'oh, cool—a twitter slapfight,' and not 'another mass shooting,' well, good for you. You've got that goin' for ya. Which is nice.

No hiding anything. Things are as they are and everyone exposed for who they are. It’s a beautiful world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom