Should I be cheering for ND today? | Syracusefan.com

Should I be cheering for ND today?

OburgOrange

Living Legend
i hate them. They look terrible. But if they win today against Duke and we beat ND, it looks better for us?

Are we competing for the playoff? I don't think we're at the point where we should be caring how things look. I would think Notre Dame losing today would give us a better chance of beating them next week, but who knows.

I'm pulling for this to land just right.
image.gif

Yeah it's one of these Thoughts I have that can't be proven.

They ain't losing to Duke And Syracuse

They are losing to one.

I hope we can put pressure on Kizer, he panics and makes dumb plays or gets sacked. Come on D!

Reactions: FAL
Besides having a master's degree from Duke and I enjoyed the game, it is in the ACC's interest to have ND miss the CFP. A couple more years of missing it and they just might join the ACC full time. :p

i hate them. They look terrible. But if they win today against Duke and we beat ND, it looks better for us?

Never. I couldn't even bring myself to root for the Irish when they played Bama in that title game.

Besides having a master's degree from Duke and I enjoyed the game, it is in the ACC's interest to have ND miss the CFP. A couple more years of missing it and they just might join the ACC full time. :p

They still can win the Independent League and get the auto bid to nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom