Should I stay or should I go? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Should I stay or should I go?

Personal attack, no. But there wasn't one.

Challenge to his program loyalty? Fair game. As it is with anyone.

Hey, i am a big boy, but yes, it was a bit of a personal attack. Our opinions have a foundation of passion and wanting this program to progress. Fine, if you don't agree with my venting, but to say ...hope you stay home next season too is making it personal. Something said that some might get a warning or timeout for.

I love all of you guys and i adore this board and its participants, but have never attacked anyone personally. Its ok, i get it. Some are waaay closer to Dino and the program than others and are over sensitive to any criticism thrown their way.

Most of us on this forum have invested $$$ and time and heart into this program and you are the people i want to mix with. Saying i am sitting this one out shouldn't draw the venom it did. Just being real and of course i will probably sit at a bar at 12:20 sat and wish i was there. Love the program and happy thanksgiving to all on the board:)

Hey, i am a big boy, but yes, it was a bit of a personal attack. Our opinions have a foundation of passion and wanting this program to progress. Fine, if you don't agree with my venting, but to say ...hope you stay home next season too is making it personal. Something said that some might get a warning or timeout for.
I never said that.

welcome to the world of the rediculous, you are a judge of nothing, welcome to the world of the internet.
I guess you haven't been on the internet very long. Everybody is the judge of everything. Wishing ill on the program we are here to support is not fan support. Period.