Shuttle question | Syracusefan.com

Shuttle question

FAL

No comment.
Getting conflicting information from Hotel Syracuse/Shaugnessy’s... What time will the shuttles start running up to the Dome? Is there more than one bus or is it just round-robin with one bus. Any information would be greatly appreciated…thanks in advance!

Getting conflicting information from Hotel Syracuse/Shaugnessy’s... What time will the shuttles start running up to the Dome? Is there more than one bus or is it just round-robin with one bus. Any information would be greatly appreciated…thanks in advance!
My experience from the NCSU game is they start 90 mins before kickoff, and there were multiple non stop shuttle busses

Reactions: FAL
My experience from the NCSU game is they start 90 mins before kickoff, and there were multiple non stop shuttle busses
Much appreciated…thanks!

Do you need to buy a drink first?

Does the shuttle cost anything?

Do you need to buy a drink first?

Does the shuttle cost anything?
Nope, no drink needed. The shuttle’s $2 round trip I’m fairly certain. Definitely call the night before to confirm the price but it was $2 for ncsu there and back

Nope, no drink needed. The shuttle’s $2 round trip I’m fairly certain. Definitely call the night before to confirm the price but it was $2 for ncsu there and back
That's a good deal. I saw downtown event parking on Notre Dame Saturday for $10.

BTW, I stopped in on Friday at Dinosaur and had the Pork-Sket sandwich...10/10

That's a good deal. I saw downtown event parking on Notre Dame Saturday for $10.

BTW, I stopped in on Friday at Dinosaur and had the Pork-Sket sandwich...10/10
In my opinion DBBQ is right back to old DBBQ quality since covid wound down. That sandwich is awesome. So is their cuban

In my opinion DBBQ is right back to old DBBQ quality since covid wound down. That sandwich is awesome. So is their cuban
I really thought about going back there on Saturday LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom