Siena Pregame Articles and Videos | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Siena Pregame Articles and Videos

I wonder if Desko will have Firman cover the #1 option in place of Mellen. Firman does have experience marking Myles Jones and other top Mid-fielders so its probably not a stretch. If not him I have to think it will be Cunningham. Sucks Mellen is out, really gonna miss him.

Assuming that Firman will be our #1 close defender and Fusco will be LSM for the time being.

Assuming that Firman will be our #1 close defender and Fusco will be LSM for the time being.

Agreed, good news is Fusco looked really good in limited time last year and Helmer/Swigart are both guys the staff was /is high on so I think were good at LSM. The starters at SSDMS are both Seniors with tons of experience so we should be godo there as well, I believe Schwasnick is the third SSDM. Siena will present a challenge Saturday they should be much improved last season. The D has held up pretty good this year without Mellen save for the first half of that Harvard scrimmage when they seemed to struggle a tad. Interested to see how they look Saturday.

Also, Grass is no longer on the team

Interesting, but not surprising based on the rumblings that came out of the fall and the beginning of practice. Hopefully the kid can find a home somewhere where he can get comfortable.

does desko have his mind made up for whos starting or Will he make that decision tomo??

What do you guys think?

does desko have his mind made up for whos starting or Will he make that decision tomo??

What do you guys think?

Pretty sure the starting lineup is set.

Attack - Mariano, Evans, Solomon, 4th guy is Voigt, 5th Rehfuss/Forkin
Midfield - Salcido, Bomberry, Lane
2nd Line - Trimboli, Dearth, Simmons/Carlin
3rd Line - Simmons/Carlin, McKinney, Romano

LSM - Fusco Backups Helmer an Swigart

SSDM - Ciferi and Gillis with Schwasnick as the 3rd guy

LSM - Cunningham, Bomberry, Firman, with Dipetro as the 4th guy. 5th guy is unclear perhaps Chavez? Kennedy is red-shirting

X- Ben and Cal

Goal - Malloy - back up Madonna

Hey extreme have you seen desko's Siena preview presser? Can't find it anywhere

Season preview - posted on Youtube today. All I could find.

Thanks but they usually have a media session with q and a for about 5-8 minutes. Surprised nothing has been posted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom