Signup for Fine Mess Tailgate for Central Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Signup for Fine Mess Tailgate for Central Michigan

Thanks mark. For once we lucked out on hotel and we will just walk from the Parkview

I'll be walking from the Crowne Plaza next door if they let me leave my car there. I'm thinking it won't be a problem though since I'm staying there Saturday night.

OK guys quick update on the menu for Saturday:

Hot Dogs
Coneys
Hamburgers
Corn Casserole
Breakfast Egg Rolls with Sausage Gravy
Potato and Egg Fritatta
Beans and Rice
Dessert - Pending
Tomcats world famous potato salad

The egg rolls are a new dish that I was lucky enough to try yesterday and I can say without a doubt they are fantastic.

Corn Casserole is back on the menu due to popular demand at the last tailgate. Tomcat will be making his first appearane at the Grill this year so be sure to check him out.

Please let myself and Tomcat know if you are coming and how many in your party. Any questions leave them here or send me a PM.

Thanks!
Coming from South Jersey. Save some red beans and rice for me. Put me in for two,

Roger Needham

OburgOrange said:
Little secret. Tell the front desk you want their shuttle up,to the VA hospital. They will do it. Dropped off a block from the Fine Mess! :)

What do you tell them when they ask why you are wearing all SU gear and your face is painted orange and you're carrying pompoms and a 6 pack.

What do you tell them when they ask why you are wearing all SU gear and your face is painted orange and you're carrying pompoms and a 6 pack.
"I'm going to the game! " of course! Geez
There is a certain radius around the hotel that they will take guests, ie, Armory Square, VA. And of course, the airport

Thanks for reminding me. Almost forgot to pack the pompoms! :rolling:

4 for me. First time with the Fine Mess. We have parked in the lot since I was a little guy, but never taken part in the tailgate. We will be heading down to the UVA tailgate this year and figured we better meet some of the people who will be there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom