Simple old school ass-kickings are absolutely necessary... | Syracusefan.com

Simple old school ass-kickings are absolutely necessary...

SigChiChef

Walk On
Some people just need a simple ass-kicking. Like a couple swift punches to the face, head and body on the way down...and then a nicely placed super kick when they are laying there as a quick reminder. These people will benefit from that ass-kicking forever. They were coddled and spoiled as little children. They've gotten everything they have ever wanted regardless of their behavior and deservedness. Their eventual landing spot in society will be so far lower than ever imaginable. When reality strikes late in life an addiction to Xanax ensues, sadly only a blurr til death. These people go to colleges like Clemson and sit near the microphone at home basketball games for the sole purpose to annoy as many as possible, even those folks simply trying to enjoy a basketball game on TV. They act like 3 yr olds ya know the same year they stopped maturing bc of mommy, daddy and trophies for all. There should be a super hero entitled ass kicker, what a great movie that would be...rest easy orange fans.

I wear a chef's hat and beat Bobby Flay...
Clemson fans did a fantastic job of annoying everyone not a Clemson fan. Also a great job of buying those dishwasher hats sitting in a box since 1991

Why can’t there be some ACC rule that you can’t put the student section directly right behind the TV announcer table?

My god that game was hard to listen to with the constant high pitched streaming, idiotic chants and annoying noises.

Some people just need a simple ass-kicking. Like a couple swift punches to the face, head and body on the way down...and then a nicely placed super kick when they are laying there as a quick reminder. These people will benefit from that ass-kicking forever. They were coddled and spoiled as little children. They've gotten everything they have ever wanted regardless of their behavior and deservedness. Their eventual landing spot in society will be so far lower than ever imaginable. When reality strikes late in life an addiction to Xanax ensues, sadly only a blurr til death. These people go to colleges like Clemson and sit near the microphone at home basketball games for the sole purpose to annoy as many as possible, even those folks simply trying to enjoy a basketball game on TV. They act like 3 yr olds ya know the same year they stopped maturing bc of mommy, daddy and trophies for all. There should be a super hero entitled ass kicker, what a great movie that would be...rest easy orange fans.
Did you once get your azz kicked for using paragraphs?

So I just happened to notice, a satirical, true and thoughtful post meant to make a real cuse fan,that is engaged, giggle after a very frustrating loss- didn't even garner a simple like from leaders of this great site. Yet a stupid response picking on grammar got a lol thumbs up like. Hmm. Maybe Syracuse is one of those colleges that these brats attend. No doubt.

An authors result is, or should be read how intended-right or wrong. If you want to divide words, that's your problem. A paragraph is a series of sentences related to same topic, last I checked this is an SU board. All topics should be SU related, no paragraphs necessary. Bunch of 3yr olds here, over your head. I'm back to lurking when I'm pooping, lol

Did you once get your azz kicked for using paragraphs?
Very original, a super hero bad grammar azz kicker. Nice contribution to an actual extended, thoughtful and comedic skit only meant to help real fans forget about the awful game.
Cool .

Awesome.

LOL.

Oyhd!

An authors result is, or should be read how intended-right or wrong. If you want to divide words, that's your problem. A paragraph is a series of sentences related to same topic, last I checked this is an SU board. All topics should be SU related, no paragraphs necessary. Bunch of 3yr olds here, over your head. I'm back to lurking when I'm pooping, lol
Is that you, Kaiser, trying out a new handle?

Aren't books the same topic? They tell a story. I could only imagine reading a 500 page book with no paragraphs. Give that author an award!

Nice contribution to an actual extended, thoughtful and comedic skit only meant to help real fans forget about the awful game.
Wait, so was a college ass beating actually what caused you to achieve eternal happiness in life (you definitely exude a Gandhi-esque level of zen through your posts), or were you performing a comedic skit?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read...

First, it's called Sweet Chin Music.

And B, you need the person standing up to execute it, not laying down.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read...

First, it's called Sweet Chin Music.

And B, you need the person standing up to execute it, not laying down.
You either didn't watch the Syracuse vs Clemson basketball game or your sense of humor doesn't align with mine. Maybe I was just a little tipsy, ate a very rare gummy and was upset by the game, someone was spot on with that guess.