Smart decision by Nassib on 4th and 11. All about field position... | Syracusefan.com

Smart decision by Nassib on 4th and 11. All about field position...

liljoe

Scout Team
I know people are asking why not throw the ball down field... The defense wouldn't intercept it that far down field. Best bet is taking the easy 5 yards and force Cincy to engineer a longer drive.

On top of that, those 5 yards gives you a better chance of getting a 2 point safety on Cincy.

Not when we're losing by multiple scores, in the 4th quarter.

You're only down 10 points at that time. If they get a safety, they're only down 8, making it a one possession game.

The smartest decision of the day was me driving to Syracuse this morning, tickets in hand, and just driving right through to Maryland instead. Being home now >>>> watching that game and being in Wilkes Barre right now.

The smartest decision of the day was me driving to Syracuse this morning, tickets in hand, and just driving right through to Maryland instead. Being home now >>>> watching that game and being in Wilkes Barre right now.

Me raking leaves >>>>> that sh!tshow.

Point, me.

Nassib could be doing what brantley is now
Doing what Brantley is now? Do you mean contemplating whether to return next year because his team could make a run at the NC, or to enter the NFL draft?

hey wise a** we were on the 37 and got 7 yards on the play to get to the 30.

but the w.r. on the sideline had his defender fall down on the play and most likely a first down and a possible t.d. if completed.

a 30 yard safety?are you serious?

if you are of the age 16 or younger,then i apoligize

Of course I'm serious. You've never seen a 30 yard safety before?

(should probably point out that this is a sarcastic reply- don't want to confuse anyone again)

hey wise a** we were on the 37 and got 7 yards on the play to get to the 30.

but the w.r. on the sideline had his defender fall down on the play and most likely a first down and a possible t.d. if completed.

a 30 yard safety?are you serious?

if you are of the age 16 or younger,then i apoligize
haha retro. you're my boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors