SMU story in the NYT... | Syracusefan.com

SMU story in the NYT...

That dateline is screwing with my head. It says March 6 but it's only the 4th if I am not mistaken. And I could be because not being employed you lose track of days.

That dateline is screwing with my head. It says March 6 but it's only the 4th if I am not mistaken. And I could be because not being employed you lose track of days.

You're right, I didn't even notice that date. The article just came up today.

Huh, that was sort of a depressing read.

Gotta love when Brown gleefully announces that it's actually helped his recruiting!

While working real close to NYC I was listening to WFAN today. Some caller called and and was complaining that the kids on this team was being punished for a player that is no longer going there. With that mentality why even have any penalties at all. This entitled Prima Donna CUT and RUN from his teammates when it became clear he was going to be watched from now on to see if he was going to class there too. It was very obvious the upper echelon of the University was behind this also.

The only way Brown gets fired is if the Provost gets fired first.

Eh, that's just Cal being Cal. Why punish UK for that?

I forgot about that though - thanks for the link.
Np...it's just simply amazing how he became eligible based on all of the facts that were given but most of us know how Cal and his goons operate.