Isaiah JonesWR4
Gregory DelaineCB4
Myles FarmerS4
Jakobie SeabournDB4
Joe CruzOT3
David ClementTE2
Rashard PerryFB2
Elijah WrightFB1

Is Bellamy starting over Wilson at CB? Surprised Alford and Jones got so few snaps. Greenwood more snaps than Farmer is interesting too.

Barron was all over the place. Stats may be a bit high given all the plays UNC ran and not great having two guys in the secondary leading in tackles, but he seemed to be all over. 14 tackles.

Is Bellamy starting over Wilson at CB? Surprised Alford and Jones got so few snaps. Greenwood more snaps than Farmer is interesting too.

Barron was all over the place. Stats may be a bit high given all the plays UNC ran and not great having two guys in the secondary leading in tackles, but he seemed to be all over. 14 tackles.
Interesting is a certainly one word for it

what that stat tells me is that UNC ran like 100 plays ? temper that with the fact they had a huge halftime lead and were probably trying to burn clock. yeeeesh.

I dont know if anyones more efficient at first downs and touchdowns given up per snap played than Greenwood.

Alford needs to sit at this point, next man up. He’s had multiple chances and dropped so many …

Another odd one. No Anwar Sparrow. Is he hurt? F
Alford needs to sit at this point, next man up. He’s had multiple chances and dropped so many …
Frustrating...seems to have all the tools other than producing. I was really pulling for him...hope he still does!

Greenwood more snaps than Farmer is interesting too. Barron was all over the place.

Interesting is a certainly one word for it

Greenwood and Farmer play different positions; Greenwood plays Boundary Safety (BS) or Field Safety (FS) which are almost interchangeable, and Farmer backs up Barron at Rover (R).

Yes BS, FS and Rovers are all safeties but comparing them to one another is like comparing Stonehouse to Denaburg. Both are considered “kickers”, but one is a punter and the other is a placekicker. They are not interchangeable.

Barron was limited yesterday due to playing one-handed (left hand was wrapped heavily) and I thought it made him an ineffective tackler. I would have like to see more of Farmer here.

Another odd one. No Anwar Sparrow. Is he hurt? F

Frustrating...seems to have all the tools other than producing. I was really pulling for him...hope he still does!

Sparrow went into the locker room, and came out with a towel on his head.

He got an owie when he took out the punter on the sideline.

what that stat tells me is that UNC ran like 100 plays ? temper that with the fact they had a huge halftime lead and were probably trying to burn clock. yeeeesh.
They had run 45 offensive plays at some point late in the second quarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom