So am I the only one to finish the new season of Arrested Development already? | Syracusefan.com

So am I the only one to finish the new season of Arrested Development already?

Finished it yesterday; the only disappointment was Portia de Rossi's nose job.

I've made it through seven episodes so far. Of course, I've been traveling so I haven't had much time, but the things that stand out are, of course, Tobias and GOB through the first seven. Not surprising, really, since those are probably the two funniest people on the show.

have only seen the first two episodes, and I am completely underwhelmed. And, I did not have high expectations to begin with (chasing the dragon is usually an unsatisfying pursuit).

Please spare us a season five full of disinterested cast members merely seeking a cash to check.

have only seen the first two episodes, and I am completely underwhelmed. And, I did not have high expectations to begin with (chasing the dragon is usually an unsatisfying pursuit).

Please spare us a season five full of disinterested cast members merely seeking a cash to check.
The episodes aren't meant to stand alone. I think once you get further into the season, you'll appreciated it more.

The episodes aren't meant to stand alone.
I think once you get further into the season, you'll appreciated it more.[/quote]
of course every fan of the show knows that

I think once you get further into the season, you'll appreciated it more.
I'm half way through and my opinion is unchanged. A failed effort to recapture the original magic.

Finished it yesterday; the only disappointment was Portia de Rossi's nose job.
I KNEW SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT! Couldn't place it. She looks so much worse. When will they learn.

I have only watched like the first 5 or 6 episodes.

TBH I'm not liking the way these first episodes are focusing on individuals. The show is at its best when each character randomly chimes in with their own ridiculousness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom