so did the change the rules on PI calls | Syracusefan.com

so did the change the rules on PI calls

It’s the Syracuse vs North Carolina teams special

I thought they were at least consistent on the PIs today. They let them play on both sides. Not sure how we can complain with some of the calls that went our way (JH's first TD, 2nd and 4 after holding, on the long 3rd down conversion to Custis they reversed the holding call after two officials threw the flag).
Our receivers need to be more physical and attack the ball and quit settling for PI calls. This is the ACC, 90% of balls are going to be contested. Go get it.

I thought they were at least consistent on the PIs today. They let them play on both sides. Not sure how we can complain with some of the calls that went our way (JH's first TD, 2nd and 4 after holding, on the long 3rd down conversion to Custis they reversed the holding call after two officials threw the flag).
Our receivers need to be more physical and attack the ball and quit settling for PI calls. This is the ACC, 90% of balls are going to be contested. Go get it.
Custis and their dbs were essentially slap boxing with the ball in the air

they didnt call holding thats why it was reversed.

These no longer count as pass interference:

djE5ljl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom