So. Duke vs. Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

So. Duke vs. Kentucky

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Who are we hoping will win? One would think this is a slam dunk: Duke, of course! For all kinds of reasons, including (gulp) ACC pride, and the stone cold fact that Calipari is insufferable and must go down. What say the rest of you?

I hope no one is going to bust my chops about posting this thread on the same day of our St. Bonnie game. My chop is very delicate and I might cry.

Duke.
let me know if duke is up by 10 so I can turn it on. I usauly boycott uk basketball to it looks like they are going to lose in march.
:p

Last edited:
Agree. As hard as it is to say.."go Duke"! Have to love anyone that beats Kentucky ( even if it's only for a second )

buuuut you root for good things to happen to UK? WHAAAAAAAAA?

I'll root for UK against three teams. Georgetown, Duke and Uconn. That title game in April had all the similarities of the 2001 Western Conference Finals when the Kings were hosed against the Lakers. Dukes been given enough. I like K, but their fan base is a bunch of entitled D-bags.

I'll root for UK against three teams. Georgetown, Duke and Uconn. That title game in April had all the similarities of the 2001 Western Conference Finals when the Kings were hosed against the Lakers. Dukes been given enough. I like K, but their fan base is a bunch of entitled D-bags.

So you root for Kentucky over Duke because Dukes fans suck?

Never been to Lexington I take it...

So you root for Kentucky over Duke because Dukes fans suck?

Never been to Lexington I take it...

Actually I have. We have an office there. We work well together. I know a lot more Duke fans from upstate NY that are a lot more ignorant and d bagish than I get from my UK colleagues. Not saying I'd root for them to win the title, but i'm pretty neutral on them.

Actually I have. We have an office there. We work well together. I know a lot more Duke fans from upstate NY that are a lot more ignorant and d bagish than I get from my UK colleagues. Not saying I'd root for them to win the title, but i'm pretty neutral on them.

Wow...personally I think BBN is the worst. Most obnoxious, low information fans in the world.

Their fans are absolutely as you describe...but UK's are actually worse. I was just pulling your chain really.

Who are we hoping will win? One would think this is a slam dunk: Duke, of course! For all kinds of reasons, including (gulp) ACC pride, and the stone cold fact that Calipari is insufferable and must go down. What say the rest of you?

I hope no one is going to bust my chops about posting this thread on the same day of our St. Bonnie game. My chop is very delicate and I might cry.

I hope it ends in a tie where the referees end up in a fist fight with each other and the game gets called by the site coordinator for public safety reasons. Was that a run-on sentence? I don't care!

- root for every conference team you play to win all of their OOC games
- root against sleezy doucheballs

= Duke
Yes, that is pretty much my philosophy! Except I don't blame the players for their coach. So, instead of doucheballs, I would say Doucheball, singular.

Went to see the Suns v Lakers last night. Half of the players were from Kentucky. So sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom