so help me god if NC State scores on a bubble screen... | Syracusefan.com

so help me god if NC State scores on a bubble screen...

Millhouse

Living Legend
... I am setting the carrier dome, the inner harbor, the slums where they wanted to build, the baseball stadium, destiny, fine lot, sadies, zopies, jabberwocky, eli, and the harvey pennypacker statue ablaze

i'm not asking for much this weekend. i just require that any scores on NC State bubble screens need to be for SU

Last edited:
I keep forgetting about the whole Mcfunkit angle with this game. Actually makes this game more exciting. It will be really interesting though to see how that game unfolds between their offensive strategy and our defense, as well as our offensive strategy.

I keep forgetting about the whole Mcfunkit angle with this game. Actually makes this game more exciting. It will be really interesting though to see how that game unfolds between their offensive strategy and our defense, as well as our offensive strategy.
i wonder the nc state reporters have tried to get him to talk about how SU is doing this year. i'm not saying he should feel vindicated but I bet he does feel vindicated

i wonder the nc state reporters have tried to get him to talk about how SU is doing this year. i'm not saying he should feel vindicated but I bet he does feel vindicated

I'm sure he does.

How great would it be if Franklin or Cordy blew up someone on the sideline right into McDonald and knocked him on his ass? Hopefully he's wearing his stupid bucket hat at the time.

hqdefault.jpg

What if they run a bubble screen every single play? No one would expect it!

This thread led me to check ol' Coach McF*ckit's Twitter account, which used to be such a wonderful source of nonsense. Looks like he hasn't actually written a tweet since he was hired by NC State. He just retweets memes and whatnot.

Pretty disappointing that NC State fans haven't been treated to the train wreck that was his Twitter conversations when he was at SU.

How great would it be if Franklin or Cordy blew up someone on the sideline right into McDonald and knocked him on his ass? Hopefully he's wearing his stupid bucket hat at the time.

hqdefault.jpg
Was THIS guy really our OC? Really? Oh Lord We'll look back at the Shafer era as a Greek Tragedy. Surprised no one's come up with a Gerg-like nickname.

Was THIS guy really our OC? Really? Oh Lord We'll look back at the Shafer era as a Greek Tragedy. Surprised no one's come up with a Gerg-like nickname.

What's wrong with McF*it?

I certainly would feel vindicated if I made a lateral move to a job position identical to the one I was demoted to by my previous employer after helping to run them into the ground and then throwing a fit like a two year old after the demotion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom