So here I am | Syracusefan.com

So here I am

a94bef7d9ed4b271dfde624b502ee4f88ff91a57189eef432d437c43d119237b.jpg

I'm married to a Colgate alum, so I can relate a little bit.
I'll see your Colgate and raise you a Duke. I'm married to a Duke fan who's parents and siblings all went there as well.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Tomorrow should be a blast. It will require one of my best acting jobs of all time so that they "think" I'm rooting for Duke while really wanting UNC to pummel them.

And my Uber driver this morning said he went to the 87 Final where he saw Baton Rouge native Keith xxx hit the game winner. You do not want to be me today.
I know, who could possibly want to go to the final four!

FWIW- After '87 I promised myself (along with my late, best friend from JD) that whenever the FF is back in NOLA, I (we) would be here too. It worked our great in 2003 as you can imagine. Watching KY and NC win ships at the Superdome was still worth the trip (i still think we were the only team that might have given that dominant (AD) KY team a good run. Too bad Fab Melo needed help on a paper (in English- his third language)).

So today in the quarter I saw 2 SU shirts (I was sporting a 2003 shirt). The lady in the Syracuse shirt seemed completely non-plussed to say hello to a fellow orange. The other "S" sighting was on a FF shirt from Houston on someone who was probably a Nova fan.

Anyone who is in town and want to BS about SU hoops this weekend, DM me.

And my Uber driver this morning said he went to the 87 Final where he saw Baton Rouge native Keith xxx hit the game winner. You do not want to be me today.
......anything but "smart"!!!

I'll see your Colgate and raise you a Duke. I'm married to a Duke fan who's parents and siblings all went there as well.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Tomorrow should be a blast. It will require one of my best acting jobs of all time so that they "think" I'm rooting for Duke while really wanting UNC to pummel them.
Nope. Couldn't do it. I'd be all...
200w.gif

FWIW- After '87 I promised myself (along with my late, best friend from JD) that whenever the FF is back in NOLA, I (we) would be here too. It worked our great in 2003 as you can imagine. Watching KY and NC win ships at the Superdome was still worth the trip (i still think we were the only team that might have given that dominant (AD) KY team a good run. Too bad Fab Melo needed help on a paper (in English- his third language)).

So today in the quarter I saw 2 SU shirts (I was sporting a 2003 shirt). The lady in the Syracuse shirt seemed completely non-plussed to say hello to a fellow orange. The other "S" sighting was on a FF shirt from Houston on someone who was probably a Nova fan.

Anyone who is in town and want to BS about SU hoops this weekend, DM me.
I still think we should’ve just played Fab and see what happened. It’s not like the NCAA was more lenient for somewhat willingly removing the most important player off arguably the most talented team in program history right before the tourney started…

I married a Maryland grad. Wouldn’t change it for anything. But occasionally we have a “maybe we shouldn’t talk so much today” day.

Probably good they went to the Big 10.

My advice, drink up and enjoy. There are worse places you could be.

I married a Maryland grad. Wouldn’t change it for anything. But occasionally we have a “maybe we shouldn’t talk so much today” day.

Probably good they went to the Big 10.

My advice, drink up and enjoy. There are worse places you could be.

Hi!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom