So how are guys like Wax, Barron, Thompson viewing things? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So how are guys like Wax, Barron, Thompson viewing things?

Barron is a great player and i dont think there is any D that he wouldnt start on. Guy can flat out ball

All-PFF for the ACC this past year.

That’s pretty impressive.

Yeah, I’d surely prefer him to return, rather than transfer, if he wants another year of college ball.
He’s a leader and playmaker.

Barton's dad tweeted Marlowe for his birthday and said something along the lines of big year for the orange ahead

Barron or Darton?

Although they'd make an interesting hybrid, already have the name figured out.

Barron or Darton?

Although they'd make an interesting hybrid, already have the name figured out.
It has been years since Barton's was my liquor of choice but my phone will #NeverForget

Thanks. That makes sense. So, with regards to the secondary it sounds like hybrid vs more traditional nickle type. I wonder how we'll deal with the occasional more run based teams. Do we change up who the 5th DB is based on the offense's personnel or shift to a 3rd LB.
I could see JB adding 10 lbs and moving to outside LB. He's currently listed at 231lbs which is heavier than Wax.

I could see JB adding 10 lbs and moving to outside LB. He's currently listed at 231lbs which is heavier than Wax.
Oh wow. I knew he was big but I didn't realize he was that big. I would think that would also be better for his pro prospects.

I'll find out about the Darton side of the equation, but his grandmother passed away and the funeral is this weekend. I don't even know if he is going to the funeral and then meeting the team in Fl. or just going to Fl. I can say he is getting married in November, so that may enter into the equation for next season.