So how does HCDB keep his players focused on Miami? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So how does HCDB keep his players focused on Miami?

No idea but he doesn't seem to have ever had a problem getting the kids up for games - minus the mtsu game - I've never seen an effort issue.

They're still in contention to win the division to. That's good motivation.

That MTSU game is a real puzzling and mysterioso one. Yes the Shafer factor seemed to prove large mentally. To me, it seemed like MTSU had the athletes, certainly the receivers, etc. They had physical guys all over the place. At times honestly it looked like we were overmatched. Yet, MTSU lost again. 3-4 now. College football is crazy.

1200x630bb.jpg

That MTSU game is a real puzzling and mysterioso one. Yes the Shafer factor seemed to prove large mentally. To me, it seemed like MTSU had the athletes, certainly the receivers, etc. They had physical guys all over the place. At times honestly it looked like we were overmatched. Yet, MTSU lost again. 3-4 now. College football is crazy.
Without their QB. if they had him they'd be at least 5-2

games change emotion on mistakes all the time.. game is over if we dont drop a simple fair catch.. after that we were chasing the energy. Clemson game after experiencing it vs LSU and nc st we finally over came it. Time for some to chase it against us.

We're 4-3. Plenty of these guys have dealt with adversity. They want to win, and the young guys want to help them win. We will be bowling. This team doesn't give up, or have a let down game, and the staff makes sure of it. MTSU is the only arguable one. Not to me, but yeah.

I know they are college kids, but I'll be disappointed if we don't come out ready to play against a top 10 team. Hopefully the guys remember we are 4-3 and we're very capable of laying an egg if we don't come out ready (see MTSU)