So how does one to about buying regional tix | Syracusefan.com

So how does one to about buying regional tix

BlackKnight76

All American
Checked SUAthletics and didn't see anything, although I've had (more than) a few and could've just missed it. I'd rather not pay StubHub prices.

Call Georgtown fans (if you can find any). They're used to selling their tickets to SU fans.

Checked SUAthletics and didn't see anything, although I've had (more than) a few and could've just missed it. I'd rather not pay StubHub prices.
From a March 22 SU e-mail:

If we win as noted above, the following will happen: Beginning Sunday, March 24 at 9:00 am and continuing through 12 noon Monday, March 25, Athletics donors of $5,000 and above for 2011-12 should Click Here, then enter their MyCuse user name and password to get to the ticket request page.

As there are a limited number of ticket packages for the ‘Sweet 16’ Round for each participating school, there would be a four ticket package limit per account for donors $25,000 and above, and a two ticket package limit per account for donors $5,000 - $24,999. Orders would be filled by 2011-12 donation level. If we were able to fill your order, you would receive a confirmation email on Tuesday, March 26 with details on how to pick up your ticket package(s).

Please note that if any tickets remained, they would go on sale to Orange Club donors of $125 and up for the 2011-12 year, as well as to 2012-13 SU men’s basketball season ticket holders, starting 11:00 am Tuesday, March 27, and would be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Any remaining packages would go on sale to the general public starting at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, March 27.

With the regional in DC it's doubtful that there will be any left over once the OP and season tix holders have their buying opportunities, but you never know. I'd also take a shot at buying some of Miami's allotment ala Auburn 2003. The U will probably bring the least number of fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom