So I watched Lord of The Rings tonight... | Syracusefan.com

So I watched Lord of The Rings tonight...

And that's all I'll remember tonight for.
Seriously, was that any good. I have been thinking of watching it. I always thought it was a kid movie.

Cosmos and then some things on U-Tube. I did check in and watch the last couple of minutes. Good game but what were those two teams doing in it?

Favorite movies of all time. Looking forward to getting the second hobbit tomorrow.

Good choice. Less scars.

Cosmos

I'm really enjoying that show. Neil DeGrasse is a great host. If you cannot watch Sunday nights, DVR it if possible. Excellent program.

Seriously, was that any good. I have been thinking of watching it. I always thought it was a kid movie.

It is wonderful. You must watch it.

You'll be shocked by how far removed from a kids movie that trilogy is. Unless your idea of a kids movie has a lot of beheadings, that is.

Cosmos and then some things on U-Tube. I did check in and watch the last couple of minutes. Good game but what were those two teams doing in it?

Playing outstanding college basketball.

Okay. I am helping a girl with an ethics class and the textbook referred to the movie.

Braveheart
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones
Vikings

That is my life after studies etc.

Playing outstanding college basketball.
Have to acknowledge a guy who still stands by "Dr. Katz" -- a phenomenal show, or maybe I'm Johnny Worcestershire Sauce.

Last edited:
Odd that the game ended at the same time you posted.

Have to acknowledge a guy who still stands by "Dr. Katz" -- a phenomenal show, or maybe I'm Johnny Worcestershire Sauce.

I'm unfortunately linked to two social networks and have a cellular device.

I'm not off the grid quite yet.

giphy.gif

And that's all I'll remember tonight for.
And I'll never forget the way you ended your sentence with a preposition. Guess that's how they talk at Buffalo.

I thought the same. Then I watched the first one and I was hooked. Harry Potter is perhaps more for the kids. Lord of the Rings is just awesome, and I hate science fiction and fantasy movies. Definitely check it out.

I'm unfortunately linked to two social networks and have a cellular device.

I'm not off the grid quite yet.

giphy.gif
Ha, meant to pull my originally snarky comment back -- but now that it's there, just think it's comical that someone's so animated to say that they don't care. Billy Shakes had a line for it (paraphrasing, so as not to call you a "lady"): You protest too much.

And I'll never forget the way you ended your sentence with a preposition. Guess that's how they talk at Buffalo.

That's nearly an outdated "rule."

I'll defend him on that -- there's nothing wrong with ending a sentence on a preposition (or starting a sentence with "and"). Good writing flows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom