So it comes down to this. Who do you hate less? | Syracusefan.com

So it comes down to this. Who do you hate less?

Who would you prefer win the championship

• Kentucky

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • UConn

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

44PRIDE

All Conference
I couldn't think of two more despised teams than UConn and UK. And some way, somehow, they both made it to the championship.

So which team winning it all will bother you less? For me, its UK.

What says you?

I still can't decide! The good thing is that one of them will lose.

uconn. I "hated" them when they were getting great players, and beating us 75% of the time for what seemed like 10yrs. But I like Tom, Fishy, and most of thepeople that used to post here. They've made a great run this year...Im happy fpor their fans and Kevin Ollie...I don think I'll ever be happy for Calapari or a UK fan.

Kentucky-fan-2014-championship-tattoo.jpg

Uh, remember how badly this guy was ridiculed? I would like that to continue.

Yukon is in a conference and will likely only surface from time to time. Kentucky will continue getting many of the best recruits. I would like for that not to continue. Not that them losing tonight will fix anything but them winning will only put even more gasoline in their recruiting tank. Makes me sick.

Kentucky is everything that is wrong with college basketball. There is only one team that I hate more, G'town.

View attachment 10629

Yukon is in a conference and will likely only surface from time to time. Kentucky will continue getting many of the best recruits. I would like for that not to continue. Not that them losing tonight will fix anything but them winning will only put even more gasoline in their recruiting tank. Makes me sick.
Beyond wishful thinking. UK is UK, they will get anyone they want, it won't change as long as Cal is there.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Go Kentucky. Kentucky will be above us in the food chain of college basketball forever as they are a blue blood. I don't want UConn to get #4. Ideally, UConn loses on a shot by Aaron Harrison in the last few seconds so they can understand how tough that feels.

Obviously hate both programs. Kentucky because Cal is as dirty as they come and UConn because it's UConn.

My unbiased pick for team I hate the least would be UConn, largely because Ollie seems like an okay dude and I'm a little envious of their guard situation, with upperclassmen.

However, though I absolutely will not be going near a TV during or a few days after the NC game, I am technically rooting for Kentucky. UConn absolutely cannot get another Championship because that means we may not catch them in Championships for another 30 years, if at all. That's just not justice, IMO.

when u strip away the uniforms you have one team that has a terrific likable young coach and overachieving team against the sleeziest coach in all of sports and a gaggle of MickeyDs. I will find myself rooting for Conn as wrong as that is

People keep asking me who I am rooting for tonight. I reply "Neither, I'm rooting against both teams, the question is who am I rooting against more." The answer is UCONN. I just cannot under any circumstance watch UCONN with another title.

I hope UCONN murders them. I hate Kentucky and would love to See any former BIG east team beat them ! Big blue nation is more annoying than any other fan base in the country.

Don't get the Kentucky hate. Haven't played them in 18 years and even that was a solid loss to one of the best teams of all time. Their fans are insane but that's the SEC. Things are just different there.

I think the last time we played them was in the 2000 tourney, and we beat them.

UConn. Lesser of two evils although I really don't hate either. I truly am impressed with the poise of both teams, Kentucky especially since they are so young. They have been missing 7/6/3 bpg in Cauley-Stein. A more impactful player than a Rak. They seem to be a good group of guys same as the Anthony Davis team. I just like underdogs and think UConn should be an even bigger one. Kentucky's frontline and size is just too powerful. You have a former top 10 beast recruit coming in off the bench in Poythress.

Hmm, a team in our back yard in the Northeast, or a team that's as annoying as any and in the south with a coach I can't stand? Oh and was preseason #1 with 8 NBA players and made 40-0 tshirts. Easy, Go Huskies...

I couldn't think of two more despised teams than UConn and UK. And some way, somehow, they both made it to the championship.

So which team winning it all will bother you less? For me, its UK.

What says you?

That's exactly how I feel. Two of the teams I despise the most in college basketball. I just hate UK slightly less, so...

Honestly, I'd rather just watch a new episode of Bizarre Foods America (one of my fave shows) on the Travel Channel at 9 pm.

Honestly, I'd rather just watch a new episode of Bizarre Foods America (one of my fave shows) on the Travel Channel at 9 pm.

Yanks home opener tonight. Thats what I will be watching

View attachment 10629

You realize that if all these 1-and-dones weren't going to UK they would mostly end up at Duke, UNC, and Kansas right? At least this way we don't have to play against them.

You realize that if all these 1-and-dones weren't going to UK they would mostly end up at Duke, UNC, and Kansas right? At least this way we don't have to play against them.

Just like Nerlens Noel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom