So now what do we do? | Syracusefan.com

So now what do we do?

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
I’ll venture over to the football board more, but with a new coach, full basketball roster, and 2 recruits for 2024 it would appear everything will quiet on the basketball side until practice kicks off.

For the first time in a long time we have an offseason to complain about nothing.

This will be me until practice reports start trickling out
spongebob-waiting.gif

I’ll venture over to the football board more, but with a new coach, full basketball roster, and 2 recruits for 2024 it would appear everything will quiet on the basketball side until practice kicks off.

For the first time in a long time we have an offseason to complain about nothing.
We can speculate about the battle for minutes.

Wait until pictures emerge of Maliq Brown midsummer with an extra 35 lbs. on and ripped like schwarzeneggar conan-era...

Wait until pictures emerge of Maliq Brown midsummer with an extra 35 lbs. on and ripped like schwarzeneggar conan-era...

So essentially when Rothsteins photo editor gets hacked and leaked?

And about whether Red is up to the job.

Well GMac in a recent interview already talked about how they had worked on the defensive plan and felt really good about it and offense would come along next. Everything we have seen shows Red has recruiting and his staff humming. Hard work and preparation doesn't guarantee success but it sure does help.

Well GMac in a recent interview already talked about how they had worked on the defensive plan and felt really good about it and offense would come along next. Everything we have seen shows Red has recruiting and his staff humming. Hard work and preparation doesn't guarantee success but it sure does help.
Hard work and preparation get you set for the tipoff. After that. . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom