So Who Is The First Portaler? | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

So Who Is The First Portaler?

I love how people are now making ridiculous comments about Copeland's basketball iq bc they've read negative things on here about his attitude.
Many of us did that all year long

Man I wasn’t referring to race. I’m talking about a guy can not be a perfect person, but that doesn’t mean he is a horrible person either. Shaking my head.
Sorry. didnt mean to take it as that. Read it quickly. Hes not a bad person. just isnt gonna fit into what is wanted here. And there is nothing wrong with that

Unless your sources are in the locker room and at practice id get some new sources. And that isnt taking a shot at you personally
Oh lord, now we got folks bragging on a msg board about their sources. Things really have gotten bad.

The speculation is that Gmac is trying to get a head coaching job this offseason. I would assume he’s interviewing. Albany, Siena, Canisius and several Pennsylvania schools all have open head coaching positions. If Matt Langel finally leaves Colgate for a bigger mid major, I could see Gmac pursuing that job. I would assume it’s going to happen in the next year or two.
University of Scranton was 4-21 this season.

Exactly.. Q is not a guy you can win with.. Im not even sure if things are true but that doesn't sound like someone for Each other...

I really believe peoples eyes can fool them... The more athletic, skilled, fluid player is just average if he doesn't play as teammate, if they have a low court IQ and if they are not coachable and work hard.

I know Q has a low court IQ.. Its bad... hearsay says he isnt coachable.. Thats 2 big things right there
KEEP Q!

He was just limited once his shot went. Lack of size, strength and speed to compete in this conference against guys he was going up against. He did have heart. I wish him well
Why did he lose his shot ? I’ve never seen anything like it. There must have been some kind of injury right ?

Not sure why you're quoting me. I don't have anything to do with controlling the fans, players, or the program.
????, have no idea what you are talking about, were you one of them IDK? No worries

He was not forced out
Q wants to run the point like we’re the Harlem globetrotters. I don’t think that’s how Uatry sees the team. I’ll miss Q and it’ll suck seeing him play somewhere else. We’ll prob see his highlights but no so much his turnovers

I have lost the thread, can someone just tell me if Bell is coming back? Besides Maliq, even though I've been hard on Bell, I would love him to come back. 6'7" 40% three point shooters are few and far between.

Plus I think I can figure out a good nickname for Bell and Maliq.

129. Pw
Very well done.
af1570c3-df97-417b-9b5b-61df28613551_text.gif

I have lost the thread, can someone just tell me if Bell is coming back? Besides Maliq, even though I've been hard on Bell, I would love him to come back. 6'7" 40% three point shooters are few and far between.

Plus I think I can figure out a good nickname for Bell and Maliq.

Nobody really knows about Bell yet. He is 50/50 from what I can tell reading the board. Seem to know what Maliq is doing and all the other important pieces except Bell. Bell seems to be the true WildCard of the group.

I mean if you were Q and your coach was refusing to start you over a lesser player that was going to be forced out the second the season ends what incentive do you have to toe the line?
Backwards thinking. Why would a coach start you if you aren’t doing what you should do (according to accounts on this site)? It’s not always about talent, especially when trying to change a culture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom