So Who Is The First Portaler? | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

So Who Is The First Portaler?

The only guys I know are staying are Starling and Brown. Very confident 4 are gone, likely 3 others join.
That is just crazy, are you serious? how do we know these things before exit interviews, did you speak with all of the coaches, players? I knew there would be needed attrition but not at this level, IDK

Very well done.
af1570c3-df97-417b-9b5b-61df28613551_text.gif
it was in tucson. The hole prior i hooked my tee shot so bad it almost ended up in the parking lot of Arizonas mens baseball team. They come when you least expect it

You have 26 messages here. Might be a good idea to get a lay of the land before you say things like that.
Like what? Do the number of messages show that someone has a lay of the land? Is it possible that someone has been reading ridiculous comments on here for yrs and only interjects when it just gets too outrageous to not say something? Get a lay of the land, give me a break.

I have lost the thread, can someone just tell me if Bell is coming back? Besides Maliq, even though I've been hard on Bell, I would love him to come back. 6'7" 40% three point shooters are few and far between.

Plus I think I can figure out a good nickname for Bell and Maliq.

50/50 but it’s up to him. Red wants him to stay.

He may have made his own choice. It had to be a very tough year for him, if as Red stated how hard he worked, team dysfunction, dissension, fan criticism etc, he may have just decided enough was enough.
He sure held true, would have loved to see his 4 year trajectory

What’s the word with Westry? Seems like there’s still a 50/50 mix of he can be a big impact guy next year or he hasn’t played in so long that he’s lost his game.

I think this is beating a dead horse.

We get it. College sports have become the fat lady (or man) still at the bar at 2am. What we decide to do with that is individual taste. Some of us are ok going home to an empty bed. Others find it’s not so bad if you dim the lights.
So I should shut up?
Okay.

If the individual player meetings weren't being held until today, why decline the NIT if we don't yet know how the year-end meetings will go and how many players will be going to the portal?

Either it's so bad Red didn't want to spend more time coaching these guys since they will be pushed toward the portal or the players made it known they didn't want to play in NIT and wanted to hit the portal asap?
red wanted to play the NIT

Red absolutely wants him to stay. And Chris knows what parts of his game he needs to develop this offseason. Red gave him a strong honest assessment with a lot of things and if Chris takes it as “this guy really cares for me” instead of “stop picking on me”, he will understand why Red is being tough on him.

He is clearly gotten better under Red and Red is demanding and getting the best out of him. The improvement as the season went along was evident. He has gotten plenty of chances to succeed. I can’t imagine why his parents would want him to transfer.

Also, this kid needs to be pushed. Transferring to another program where he would have a grace period and get his arse kissed is not in his best interest.

Why did he lose his shot ? I’ve never seen anything like it. There must have been some kind of injury right ?
In his recruiting thread there was discussion about a pair of ~1 for 12 high school games. Some posters chalked that up to ‘small sample size’ or ‘fluke’ or aberration. Seems now like those games were representative of truth. So, his shot didn’t get broken at SU. It just didn’t get repaired/improved.

Most of all, though, we saw a kid who looked like Buddy but stronger, and we imagined he would eventually be as good/the same/better. The whole ‘book/cover’ thing…. Because we’re human.

Like what? Do the number of messages show that someone has a lay of the land? Is it possible that someone has been reading ridiculous comments on here for yrs and only interjects when it just gets too outrageous to not say something? Get a lay of the land, give me a break.
Dood. The quality of posts is immensely commensurate with the quantity. Everyone knows this. Once you hit a thousand, you, too will understand and once you hit 5k you can haze the newbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom