So Who Is The First Portaler? | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

So Who Is The First Portaler?

it was in tucson. The hole prior i hooked my tee shot so bad it almost ended up in the parking lot of Arizonas mens baseball team. They come when you least expect it
Nice.

Tucson > Phoenix for golf 100%.

Last winter I visited Tucson (2013) I also saw Syracuse play in the Final Four probably should go back next year. Didn't play the course you go the hole in 1 on my favorite was 15 miles east and maintained by guys from the local prison San Pedro.

I hear he lucked in to a hole in one. Any truth to that?

IMG_2486.jpeg

Nice.

Last winter I visited Tucson (2013) I also saw Syracuse play in the Final Four probably should go back next year. Didn't play the course you go the hole in 1 on my favorite was 15 miles east and maintained by guys from the local prison San Pedro.
There is a golf course that has a prison maintaining it?

If it’s Maliq too then start from literal scratch, let’s get this done. Reds team.
It’s not Maliq. Although he is very very close with Taylor. 2 great teammates. But Reds system is a perfect fit for Brown to showcase his talents.

I was just mentioning the board Implosion bc there were some that didn’t believe Q was going to leave I think

Nice.

Yea we played 3 times. Loved it

There is a golf course that has a prison maintaining it?
If you play early there you'll see some groundskeepers with orange jumpsuits. No clubhouse or anything lots of elevated tees.

Probably beats any job inside the prison and everyone tries to sign up for it.

If you play early there you'll see some groundskeepers with orange jumpsuits. No clubhouse or anything lots of elevated tees.

Probably beats any job inside the prison and everyone tries to sign up for it.
It would have to be great for them. Out in the fresh air.

There’s a reason this team ended up getting blown out when things didn’t go well. They weren’t disciplined enough to stay with what Red wanted. Very little fight in some of these guys and they brought the entire team down. How do you win twenty games and still get blown out a half dozen times?

Guessing Hima won’t transfer but won’t be back because of health reasons. Would open up another scholarship

Guessing Hima won’t transfer but won’t be back because of health reasons. Would open up another scholarship
I think he also graduates in May. I could be wrong

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom