So Who Is The First Portaler? | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

So Who Is The First Portaler?

Ok who’s our big man?
That's a great question given this year's roster. I am confident we will get a starting center, but I am weirdly bullish on Patterson as a project over a few years.

That's a great question given this year's roster. I am confident we will get a starting center, but I am weirdly bullish on Patterson as a project over a few years.
I'm ok with A project center. Not four.
Ok who’s our big man?
I know it's most likely not going to be the guy I want them to grab (for whatever reason that will never be known to me), but he's still playing basketball in the tourney.

There’s a reason this team ended up getting blown out when things didn’t go well. They weren’t disciplined enough to stay with what Red wanted. Very little fight in some of these guys and they brought the entire team down. How do you win twenty games and still get blown out a half dozen times?
Maybe they saved their fight for practice?

This is a long thread. No time to read it all. Read maybe 20 out of 40 pages.

Let em all go. Unless Red wants them to stay. By and large an unwatchable bunch.

If the H0T Takes on here are true, I am disappointed that some played as much as they did.

Hope we find some experienced leaders in the portal. And some hungry team focused kids.

This is a long thread. No time to read it all. Read maybe 20 out of 40 pages.

Let em all go. Unless Red wants them to stay. By and large an unwatchable bunch.

If the H0T Takes on here are true, I am disappointed that some played as much as they did.

Hope we find some experienced leaders in the portal. And some hungry team focused kids.

Remember when Boeheim hyped up our chemistry and FR Benny Williams and everyone on this board cheered it on? How did that season work out?

That is just crazy, are you serious? how do we know these things before exit interviews, did you speak with all of the coaches, players? I knew there would be needed attrition but not at this level, IDK
Exit interviews were required before they could announce. And at least they were smart/respectful enough to oblige

Judahs insta says your time to shine for Qadir. Makes it pretty clear that Red didn’t want him running the point. Hence leaving to take a starting spot somewhere.
I have defer to Red's knowledge and position, thar being said I am very, very upset by him leaving. I will always be a fan of his. Absolutely unforgettable player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom