Some salary cap just opened up at Kentucky... | Syracusefan.com

Some salary cap just opened up at Kentucky...

Hmmm...something tells me Cal told him that he was ready, because he has the Harrisons and Young coming up, not to mention possibly Wiggins. But, he told the big guys that they should stay, because he knows that the young big guys may take a year to develop.

and Ryan Harrow is xferring (way down the food chain, too - Georgia ST.)

and Ryan Harrow is xferring (way down the food chain, too - Georgia ST.)
How desperate is a second transfer after sitting out a year. Cal must have told him he had no scholarship for him next year.

It's pitiful and it's transparent and it's been that way for several years now. and he just keeps doing it with complete impunity.
Sickening.

He is a 2nd round pick at best,stupid move on his part.

I wonder if more will be leaving UK after Coach Cal has a talk with them.

Harrow needs a waiver from the NCAA so that he doesnt lose another year of eligibility. At least that was what I thought I read on ESPN. Does that still hold if Cal were to pull the scholly? If it doesnt hold, then wouldn't it have been easier for him to have Cal pull it?

As an aside, how one sided are these rules if losing the scholly at one school doesnt allow you to transfer to another school without losing a year of eligibility?

It's pitiful and it's transparent and it's been that way for several years now. and he just keeps doing it with complete impunity.
Sickening.

According to NCAA, Kentucky has been sitting at near perfect APR scores for years. It is truly the finest institution for the education of young athletes.

Sickening.
Cal haters.jpg

According to NCAA, Kentucky has been sitting at near perfect APR scores for years. It is truly the finest institution for the education of young athletes.
whoever took rose's sat is still on payroll.