Son of Adrian Peterson critically hurt | Syracusefan.com

Son of Adrian Peterson critically hurt

Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet35s
Sioux Falls police just confirmed to NFL Media that Adrian Peterson’s son has passed away.

Just awful... hope the scumbag that did it is taken care of in prison with extreme prejudice... sick..

This world we live in...

Peterson says he is still going to play Sunday. If that were my kid I would be to devastated to do anything outside of tracking down and ending the sick SOB that dared touch my child. Just awful.

This is what Peterson said when he was questioned in the locker room about playing Sunday.

"Football is something I will always fall back on," Peterson said. "It gets me through tough times. Just being around the guys in here, that's what I need in my life, guys supporting me. ... Things that I go through, I've said a thousand times, it helps me play this game to a different level. I'm able to kind of release a lot of my stress through this sport, so that's what I plan on doing."

Makes sense to me...different strokes.

This is what Peterson said when he was questioned in the locker room about playing Sunday.

"Football is something I will always fall back on," Peterson said. "It gets me through tough times. Just being around the guys in here, that's what I need in my life, guys supporting me. ... Things that I go through, I've said a thousand times, it helps me play this game to a different level. I'm able to kind of release a lot of my stress through this sport, so that's what I plan on doing."

Starting him in fantasy.

It doesn't to me - I mean, your kid is dying and you're still practicing. His detachment is next level strange imo.

It doesn't to me - I mean, your kid is dying and you're still practicing. His detachment is next level strange imo.

I agree with this 100% I will also take it a step further and say it is quite sad that men bring children into this world with woman they have no intentions of staying with. The absence of a loving, engaged and attentive father leaves children vulnerable to predators such as the scum in this case. If Peterson cared for this child in the first place he would've been there for him. He needs to take a good look in the mirror and decide what kind of father he wants to be if he ever chooses to have children in the future.

I agree with this 100% I will also take it a step further and say it is quite sad that men bring children into this world with woman they have no intentions of staying with. The absence of a loving, engaged and attentive father leaves children vulnerable to predators such as the scum in this case. If Peterson cared for this child in the first place he would've been there for him. He needs to take a good look in the mirror and decide what kind of father he wants to be if he ever chooses to have children in the future.
He has a son Adrian Peterson Jr and a daughter Adeja. Tragedies in Peterson's life including a brother one year older who was killed at 8 by a drunk driver. A half brother who was murdered the night before he performed at the NFL Combine. As a teen his father was sent to jail for 10 years on drug money laundering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom