Soriano deal will likely be approved tomorrow by MLB | Syracusefan.com

Soriano deal will likely be approved tomorrow by MLB

CaliCuse

All American
After the details are approved the deal will be announced as done. Whether this good for the Yankees remains to be seen. Maybe Soriano 's insertion in the lineup spurs some better hitting out of a few of the batless wonders.:noidea:

He should give Cano some protection hitting behind him in the 4 hole while pushing Hafnet and others down a spot or 2 to a more normal 6-8 spot, that with Jeter return should help spark a lineup that is running on fumes right now

Sent using my Droid DNA

He should give Cano some protection hitting behind him in the 4 hole while pushing Hafnet and others down a spot or 2 to a more normal 6-8 spot, that with Jeter return should help spark a lineup that is running on fumes right now

Sent using my Droid DNA

As long as the Yankees are going all in on the "late 30's, not sure who really wants to keep paying me" crowd, they should go after Morneau and dump Hafner. Morneau can be had for cheap, as this is the last year of his contract. Would be an upgrade over Overbay as well. Morneau actually isn't late 30s, he's 32, but that concussion aged him to play like a 37 year old.

They'll probably dump Hafner to make room for Soriano.

Wells to DH.