Sources: Nerlens Noel AND Shabazz Muhammad to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Sources: Nerlens Noel AND Shabazz Muhammad to Kentucky

...unfortunate if true; however, having Christmas, Keita, and DC2 on the team does definitely lessen the loss. I believe that KY was the leader because Noel had no competition for time and spot...at 'Cuse you have two servicable Centers with DC2 coming in and maybe better. Not saying we didnt want nor need Noel if this is true; but we will do just fine without him.

All we can do is sit back and wait for the kid to tell us himself. Until then, I don't think anyone knows 100% either way. These sources say this is where he is going, while good sources on this board hint otherwise. So I guess we'll see...

if true, that will be the best recruiting class of all time :noidea:

"Multiple sources say there is more than a legitimate chance of Kentucky landing the top two prospects in the Class of 2012 in 6-foot-10 shot blocker Nerlens Noel and lefty wing Shabazz Muhammad.:

That's all the CBS article says. Still doesn't sound definite to me; Syracuse has a "legitimate" chance of landing Noel too.

"Multiple sources say there is more than a legitimate chance of Kentucky landing the top two prospects in the Class of 2012 in 6-foot-10 shot blocker Nerlens Noel and lefty wing Shabazz Muhammad.:

That's all the CBS article says. Still doesn't sound definite to me; Syracuse has a "legitimate" chance of landing Noel too.

This just makes me feel bad even though its not official.

All we can do is sit back and wait for the kid to tell us himself. Until then, I don't think anyone knows 100% either way. Your sources say this is where he is going, while good sources on this board hint otherwise. So I guess we'll see...
Not my sources. It's CBS Sports sources. I have two separate sources. One tells me he's a Kentucky lean, the other a Syracuse lean. I agree I don't think anyone knows 100%, but this is the most concrete thing anyone's had so far. Rothstein knows his stuff. That doesn't make him right in thise, however.

Reading the article it says theirs a legitimate shot they both go there according to "sources", nothing earth shattering at all, rothstein alo said last summerwaiters is 100 percent transferring

Does illegitimate mean more than a legitimate chance? Just trying to read between the lines of the CBS quote.

Yeah, doesn't sound like any more than speculation to me. "Multiple sources say there is more than a legitimate chance of Kentucky landing the top two prospects in the Class of 2012 in 6-foot-10 shot blocker Nerlens Noel and lefty wing Shabazz Muhammad" hardly implies "multiple sources are saying that prized recruit Nerlens Noel will play for Kentucky next year along with swing-man Shabazz Muhammad." Sorry Nation of Orange, you're reading into things.

Reading the article it says theirs a legitimate shot they both go there according to "sources", nothing earth shattering at all, rothstein alo said last summerwaiters is 100 percent transferring
That's how I read it. We already knew he had a legit shot to go to UK, the news here might be Shabazz more so than Noel

Article says that there's a legitimate chance they could both go, but that that basically depends on Shabazz because "those close to the situation" believe Noel will end up in Kentucky.

That's how I read it. We already knew he had a legit shot to go to UK, the news here might be Shabazz more so than Noel
Yeah, I think the news more pertains to the chance that BOTH may end up there. Nothing to see here, move along...

Jesus, people already blowing up nerlens and mcw pages up, pathetic, one article that is pure speculation and peoplrpe are going nuts...disgusting

Jesus, people already blowing up nerlens and mcw pages up, pathetic, one article that is pure speculation and peoplrpe are going nuts...disgusting

why did he have to write the article then ?

Not my sources. It's CBS Sports sources. I have two separate sources. One tells me he's a Kentucky lean, the other a Syracuse lean. I agree I don't think anyone knows 100%, but this is the most concrete thing anyone's had so far. Rothstein knows his stuff. That doesn't make him right in thise, however.

Rothstein is a joke. I doubt he has many recruiting sources. I met him at the BET once and my friend knows him pretty well. At the time (09) he told me and my friend that he thought Eugene Harvey was better than Flynn.

this thread.

this guy is either the best troll ever; or something else.

The emotion grown men show over the whims of teenage boys is a bit frightening.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

The emotion grown men show over the whims of teenage boys is a bit frightening.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yeah, if you are Noel or one of these players, the entire thing must seem so weird to you.

That is a big risk going with sources instead of the actual person telling you. What if he is wrong how bad that will make him look
I don't think it'll make him look bad at all. The problem is the article says source say he "has more than a legitimate chance" of going to Kentucky. It's non-commital with the appearance of being concrete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom