Southerland and Triche | Syracusefan.com

Southerland and Triche

Cuse House

All American
James and Brandon came to my school today (Utica College) and played in a celebrity wheelchair game. At half they both competed against a fan in a 3 point competition and the both won. I had the chance to speak to both of them, grab some pictures, and get some signatures. They are both great guys and represent Syracuse basketball well in public, I will say James is more personable and smiles much more in public but both of them shook my hand and signed a bazillion autographs. I wished them the best of luck and thanked them for their time at SU. It is good to know our guys are great off the court as well, thank you Brandon and James.

Agreed. I was really surprised when I saw James greeting fans at the team hotel in Atlanta.
Methinks that he really likes the attention.

Posts like that warm my heart. It's good to see the character of players we have in our program, and that we can still have success while generally having a pretty good crew on board. Glad you got to meet them, and glad to see them helping others. I am going to miss this year's team more than any in a long time.

Two good dudes. Glad they are Orange and represented the University so well through their 4 years.

This is an annual thing with most of the departing players, correct?

seems like a great cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom