Southerland | Syracusefan.com

Southerland

Well, it came straight from a second hand account of what was allegedly Southerland's mouth.

And also, of course if Dirty was asked, he'll say something optimistic. What would he say? "Hell no, my farting ass is done."

EDIT: I really wish his response had been optimistic, but he'd phrased it as "You haven't smelled the last of me!" And then he ran away cackling between farts.

Was thinking the same thing Cherie ... Thurs nights used to be .15 wings ... I'm sure he could put down 50 of those give or take.

Well, it came straight from a second hand account of what was allegedly Southerland's mouth.

And also, of course if Dirty was asked, he'll say something optimistic. What would he say? "Hell no, my farting ass is done."

EDIT: I really wish his response had been optimistic, but he'd phrased it as "You haven't smelled the last of me!" And then he ran away cackling between farts.

That%20was%20funny___.jpg

Gomez and Dave interviewed someone today that said he'll be out for two more games. Fwiw.
Some don't want to believe it for some odd reason.

Was thinking the same thing Cherie ... Thurs nights used to be .15 wings ... I'm sure he could put down 50 of those give or take.

james at the blarney stoney consuming a pitcher of pbr, 50 hot wings, and a blarney burger, explains a lot. ...

james at the blarney stoney consuming a pitcher of pbr, 50 hot wings, and a blarney burger, explains a lot. ...

Hopefully DCII will maintain a different training regimen during his time away from the court.

One of my co workers saw him at the blarney stone the other night. James stated that he will be back soon for whatever that is worth. Just taught i would share because it came straight from southerland's mouth.
Southerland was slummin it up with the townies at Blarney on Tipp Hill? Color me suspicious.

Southerland was slummin it up with the townies at Blarney on Tipp Hill? Color me suspicious.

You don't think he likes the fine Irish women that hang out there?

One of my co workers saw him at the blarney stone the other night. James stated that he will be back soon for whatever that is worth. Just taught i would share because it came straight from southerland's mouth.

Love the Blarney. Plus they have PBR bottles there.

So if that is considered my home bar did you just take a shot at me???

Speaking of which - and oldie, BUTT a goody...

@1:59

http://video-embed.syracuse.com/ser...AAAAPLpuTok~,Mq6Bf5KTh4A6F2p4EzuWqPyz4bOUvoKu

Love the Blarney. Plus they have PBR bottles there.

Don't know how you can drink that slop. I'd rather take a dump in a construction porta-john in August than drink that. It's all my brothers will drink, mostly because they're so tight. What's a case of that set you back , I bet $15 at Brilbecks ? lol.

Don't know how you can drink that slop. I'd rather take a dump in a construction porta-john in August than drink that. It's all my brothers will drink, mostly because they're so tight. What's a case of that set you back , I bet $15 at Brilbecks ? lol.

I've said this before. I dont drink it because its cheap. I drink it because I like the taste. I can get a $30 pack for $14.99 at Kinney Drugs. Dont confuse cheap beer with people being cheap. I have spent stupid money on dumb things so I can attest I am not tight.

I've said this before. I dont drink it because its cheap. I drink it because I like the taste. I can get a $30 pack for $14.99 at Kinney Drugs. Dont confuse cheap beer with people being cheap. I have spent stupid money on dumb things so I can attest I am not tight.

I know you're not tight, but my brothers sure are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom