Speaking of uniform changes...OTTO is due | Syracusefan.com

Speaking of uniform changes...OTTO is due

retro44

Living Legend
th

but he is going to have to tone it down a little in the off season
th
th

speaking of uniforms anyone know whether were considered home or away for the bowl since I'd assume the big 12 is usually home in this bowl

speaking of uniforms anyone know whether were considered home or away for the bowl since I'd assume the big 12 is usually home in this bowl

I read somewhere that Minny is the home team.

The players are practicing in the Blue Helmets, just an FYI. I am guessing that we wear the Blue unis for the game.

White helmet with Orange S...white jerseys with CUSE in front...platinum pants with blue/orange strips...
Would be sweet...

They can do absolutely anything they want with Otto. He's primarily for little children. We don't really have a mascot or symbol that's related to athletics or competition.
The players' uniforms however...please don't mess with ORANGE. It's the only identity we have.

Minny is definitely the home team.

I can't understand how we don't have an all chrome orange helment, that would pop on HDTV, especially in the dome.

bnoro said:
Minny's wearing white helmets

In a sign of solidarity with 90 year olds - the only ones who kinda remember the last time they were good at football.

I picture him with a Headdress, and maybe a more human being look.

Wait...

Seriously, after watching Chief Assy-hole-a come out at FSU. it's quite ridiculous to have a mascot come out on a golf cart to the theme from Superman.

I want Otto with this 'tude but maybe whiter teeth (?) .
annoying_orange.jpg.jpg

In a sign of solidarity with 90 year olds - the only ones who kinda remember the last time they were good at football.

Back in the day- Minnesota beats UCLA 21-3 in the 1/1/62 Rose Bowl:
rosebowl62_original_original_original_display_image.jpg

Maybe they'll look like that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors