Special Needs Cheer Performance | Syracusefan.com

Special Needs Cheer Performance

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Gooooooood Morning!

I wanted to post this story on here in case you haven't seen it. I am working with Dance companies around the Syracuse area to perform at Syracuse Football games this fall. There are a wide variety of companies who have a ticket sales incentive to be able to perform at the game. It is a way for us to boost our attendance and at the same time give great exposure to girls who work very hard to perfect their craft.

However this all started with one group. I reached out way back in April to Universal Cheer Company. They are a special needs cheer leading organization. They have performed at the Globetrotters a few times in the past and I approached them about the possibility of doing something at the Villanova game.

This was way before anything got approved. I told my bosses I didn't care if I got a time slot for every game or just 1, for Universal. This story has now got out and I was a little worried this would get shed in a negative light, that it was "Mean old Dan Bartlett forcing them to sell tickets" which is not the case at all. The girls are on track to hit their goal and I could not be more happy for them. I have provided the story below (although if you do not have a TWC account you can't watch the video)

This is just another way reason I am very excited for the Villanova game. It goes well above and beyond football. I hope you guys enjoy their performance and know how excited they will be to be there.

Here is the story. Thanks guys

http://centralny.twcnews.com/conten...-for-public-s-help-to-perform-at-su-halftime/

They are $10 tickets in section 314 I believe

Good stuff! Close enough to 311 heaven where some board members and my cousin and his wife reside. Still waiting on an email back though.

Good stuff! Close enough to 311 heaven where some board members and my cousin and his wife reside. Still waiting on an email back though.

The woman you emailed is pretty on top of things. I'm sure she'll get back to you sometime today

The woman you emailed is pretty on top of things. I'm sure she'll get back to you sometime today

She just did with requisite order form. Do they have a limit of 200 or will they be credited for whatever they sell?

Alright syracusefan.com folks let's do what we do. If you have not yet bought Nova tickets $10 is a great deal!

In addition it has been shared that they have no limit so 200 is the goal but beyond 200 is possible. IF they sell beyond 200 these young ladies will also be able to cheer at an SU basketball game. Let's get them to 200 and beyond!

So ImperialOrange will be sitting in 314 for the Nova with his 13 year old son. I will be ordering and sending a check tomorrow.

I'm far from a rich (moneywise at least) man but if someone is on hard times and would like to attend, I'd like to buy someone tickets to join us.

Figure I can spring for 4-6 extra tickets so whether that be parents and their 2-4 kids or 2 sets or parents with 1-2 kid or just individuals send me a PM by today and I'll make it happen!

She just did with requisite order form. Do they have a limit of 200 or will they be credited for whatever they sell?

They have no limit at all. They will get credit on every ticket sold

Bumped for anyone still looking at this. The 8th is the last day to order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom