Spielman is on fire... | Syracusefan.com

Spielman is on fire...

Are you kidding me 3rd and 3 and run that crap??? Kick the FG Shaffer than pooch the ball.

Wow...wildcat on 4th and 1...more stupid crap from this staff...Calgon take me away!

Deano said:
Wow...wildcat on 4th and 1...more stupid crap from this staff...Calgon take me away!

The wildcat has worked a ton. Bad call there though.

Very good announcing team, I love watching games that they do.
Wish they did the SEC games instead of know-it-all Danielson and drunk talking Lundquist.

I don't think Spielman is quite as good as when he first started announcing but I still really enjoy the pair. Obviously they aren't afraid to criticize or question.

Wish they did the SEC games instead of know-it-all Danielson and drunk talking Lundquist.

I happen to like Verne and Gary. Verne might be getting a long in the tooth, but Gary is very good.

I happen to like Verne and Gary. Verne might be getting a long in the tooth, but Gary is very good.
You can have them. I have to mute the TV at times with those two :)

Yah I was just thinking how crazy it is that GD is a zillion times better than Simms or anyone I'll hear tomorrow afternoon. It's so refreshing not to hear dumb cliches about momentum and establishing every other sentence. Spielman gives you a little of that but at least there's also some decent Xs&Os to go with it. These guys on Sunday afternoons are just complete zeros.

I don't think Spielman is quite as good as when he first started announcing but I still really enjoy the pair. Obviously they aren't afraid to criticize or question.

I actually think spielman is better than when he started.

McDonough used to do the occasional SEC game on ESPN. I remember him getting livid with the refs at the end of a Vandy/UF game during Cutler's senior year. Vandy scored a late TD and the crooked SEC refs who were protecting the highly ranked Gators called a celebration penalty on the Vandy rec. who did a slight shimmy move after the TD. This took away Vandy's chance go for 2 and settled for the long XP try and proceeded to lose in OT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom