Spitt on Pitt Postgame... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spitt on Pitt Postgame...

Dino ain’t dead yet. Nobody wants to admit it but he ain’t dead yet. this Is why you don’t fire him until a bowl is out of the question
On the other hand that is why you should. Pitt is historically bad, this win changes nothing for me other than being happy Cuse played hard and the staff as much as they are bad got a win.

They didn’t throw the ball all game and won.

It is safe to love again.

751ABCA4-6972-4B1F-A034-DD5F085A9037.jpeg

On the other hand that is why you should. Pitt is historically bad, this win changes nothing for me other than being happy Cuse played hard and the staff as much as they are bad got a win.

They didn’t throw the ball all game and won.
You can debate firing him at 6-6, no debate at 7-5 he stays, sorry. I don’t see us beating GT next weekend though but who knows the offense will try and do next weekend though. Great job by all today.happy for them all

No one will admit that's why they had the absolute fit over not firing him monday
I've been admitting it all along.

I want him gone.

He's done. Today changes nothing. It's time to move on, regardless of if he scrapes together a bowl appearance.

I was the Dino bandwagon co-pilot with Crusty.

The absolute worst and dumbest thing we could do is let him eke out enough wins to get a bowl and con ourselves in to thinking he should continue leading our program because of it.

The best case scenario is the program gets a second consecutive bowl appearance, and we still dump Dino.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom