Spring Game, MetLife Offer, & More | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game, MetLife Offer, & More

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Hello to All!

I wanted to make this it's own separate post. From reading all of your great ideas, suggestions, and feedback it reassures me that we have a lot of fans out there who are fired up about the football program.

The idea with this post is to be strictly informational. After seeing some of the comments and other posts on various threads I want to make sure you all know what it is we are doing in our office.

The Spring Game Saturday April 19th @ 1PM.

FREE ADMISSION & PARKING
Free Soda & Hotdog voucher upon entrance to the Carrier Dome
Select -A-Seat Season Ticket Event
Fans kick field goal for chance at free season tickets
Coach Shafer will be on the mic explaining all that is going on
Get an up close look at the new jerseys
Special seating for season ticket holders in 116 and 101 (roped off)
Autograph session to begin with players & coaches after the event

This will be a very fun day and our first chance to see the team preforming. A lot of cool opportunities to purchase ticket packages, merchandise, and meet and greet with the team!

PS. Come find me! I will be in a blue suit and will have credentials on. Do not be afraid to come up to me I'm always up for chatting with passionate fans like you!!

MetLife Offer - Syracuse vs. Notre Dame - Saturday, September 27th

We currently have an offer through MetLife stadium for our season ticket holders to be able to purchase discounted tickets up until 4/20 at Midnight. These tickets will be upper level - normally $75/ticket - but for our season ticket holders they will be $45/ticket.

The website link is - http://nycollegeclassic.com/ - from here you can purchase tickets from any price level as this is the "SYRACUSE" section. Once you click a price point it will redirect you to the MyCuseAccount link. You will need to know your information. I would call the Carrier Dome Box Office at 315-443-2121 ext. 0 if you have any questions about the process or your information.

3 Game Offer - Villanova, Florida State, 3rd Choice Game

A lot of people do not know about this offer. It is a 3-game-deal that gives you a ticket to Villanova, Florida State, and a 3rd game of your choosing. The cost is $125/package and the location is 100 Level Stadium seats (Corner endzone to the 10 Yard Line) or 300 Level Preferred C & D (15-30 Yard Line)

If you have heard about Scott Shafer's promise to purchase a ticket to Villanova if you buy one, this package is included. If you buy 2 packages, he will buy 2 additional Villanova tickets. This offer and the Mini-Plan is a great way to see the Orange this fall if full-seasons are not an option.

Season Tickets

I have attached the 2014 Season Ticket Flyer. This obviously takes a little more discussion if you are interested. I am sure many of you have some sort of offer already but this information is for everyone! For you, for your friends, for your family, everyone. Please see the attachment and if you are interested my email and office number are located on the bottom!

Thank you for your time everyone!! Of course as always if you have any questions ask away! If you need to speak with my privately my inbox on here is always open and my email as well - drbartle @ syr dot edu (no spaces - just looks funny when I type it out)

Attachments

• Football Tiered Pricing Flyer 2014.pdf
    764.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Dan--

How do season ticket holders gain access to the designated areas? :noidea: I think I lost my season ticket holder membership card.:D

Dan--

How do season ticket holders gain access to the designated areas? :noidea: I think I lost my season ticket holder membership card.:D

Click the link and follow the instructions. There are price points listed below the map and when you click on them it will redirect you. If you do not have your account number I would call the B/O. You would still be able to purchase tickets as a non-season ticket holder, just not the special offer $45 tickets.

great the one year I'm missing the spring game in 20 years they're giving away free hotdogs!;) Great work Dan. We appreciate all your reaching out.
Dan--

Oh you mean for the Spring Game! We will have a list of season ticket holders outside the sections 116 and 101. You will be signed in and given a "fast pass" per account to sit in the designated area

Oh you mean for the Spring Game! We will have a list of season ticket holders outside the sections 116 and 101. You will be signed in and given a "fast pass" per account to sit in the designated area

Now yer talkin'!!!!

Dan
I live in Kansas so I don't make it to many games (althought I did make it to our win at Mizzou two years ago). But I just wanted to thank you for reaching out to the board like this. You really have done an amazing job with your interactions so far. You are definitely reaching out to the right group on here. It's great that we have someone with your passion in charge of season tickets and looking for ways to improve the customer and fan experience. A lot of people have great ideas on here so hopefully you can make some come to fruition. It's so important that we keep our season ticket base happy because they truly do sustain the program.

Dan.
one thing that was brought up on the LAX board was the fact that the spring game overlaps with the Lax game that day at Hobart. It might be nice to understand why that happened or was no thought given to people who might want to attend both as many on this board had been talking about that for awhile before the time was set.

Dan
I live in Kansas so I don't make it to many games (althought I did make it to our win at Mizzou two years ago). But I just wanted to thank you for reaching out to the board like this. You really have done an amazing job with your interactions so far. You are definitely reaching out to the right group on here. It's great that we have someone with your passion in charge of season tickets and looking for ways to improve the customer and fan experience. A lot of people have great ideas on here so hopefully you can make some come to fruition. It's so important that we keep our season ticket base happy because they truly do sustain the program.

That's what it's all about. These comments are not going unnoticed. I'm just happy to connect with all of you. I hope you have enough orange in Kansas!!

Dan,

The SU / ND game is actually on Saturday, September 27th.

Thanks for providing some info on the upcoming spring game.

Can't get anything passed you guys! Appreciate the heads up!

Dan.
one thing that was brought up on the LAX board was the fact that the spring game overlaps with the Lax game that day at Hobart. It might be nice to understand why that happened or was no thought given to people who might want to attend both as many on this board had been talking about that for awhile before the time was set.

To be honest I believe the Spring Game date is determined by the NCAA and not us. I believe it has to do with spring practices and when they end

To be honest I believe the Spring Game date is determined by the NCAA and not us. I believe it has to do with spring practices and when they end

SU can control what time they want to start the Spring Game. They've started at Noon the last few years.

Dan,

Are you saying if we already purchased the 3-game pack (I bought two tix), that I'll now get two fee Villanova tix? If so, how do I go about doing that? I've already been notified of my seating for the games...

Dan,

Are you saying if we already purchased the 3-game pack (I bought two tix), that I'll now get two fee Villanova tix? If so, how do I go about doing that? I've already been notified of my seating for the games...

Call the Box Office at 315-443-2121 ext. 0 - Explain to them who you are so they can bring up your account and get you the 2 additional Villanova Tix

Dan, I would suggest working with a few local charities to receive some of these Nova tickets. One idea would be to allow people to transfer their free Nova tickets back to a special account. You could then print the tickets out for local charities. Another suggestion is to handout some of these to the kids and families attending SU's scrimmage at Ft Drum this August.

Dan, I would suggest working with a few local charities to receive some of these Nova tickets. One idea would be to allow people to transfer their free Nova tickets back to a special account. You could then print the tickets out for local charities. Another suggestion is to handout some of these to the kids and families attending SU's scrimmage at Ft Drum this August.

I like it Mark...always thinking of what I can do with my money.

Dan it is a great idea.

what would be nice is if Syracuse could offer a three game open package to any three games at different price levels.

Most fans should have a good idea what weekends should be open for them

I like it Mark...always thinking of what I can do with my money.

Dan it is a great idea.

Really love this idea. We do a lot of work with charities and organizations already but the idea for Ft Drum is a great one. I appreciate this Mark

Really love this idea. We do a lot of work with charities and organizations already but the idea for Ft Drum is a great one. I appreciate this Mark

I'd build little envelopes to handout with an info sheet on where to park. With it being a Friday night game many will arrive around kickoff time. I assume you will send them to Skytop.

SU can control what time they want to start the Spring Game. They've started at Noon the last few years.

I'm wondering if because the game was broadcast on ESPN3 that was the determining factor for the start time for the Spring Game. Perhaps the Lax game should have started later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom