Class of 2015 - SS Isaiah Mc Lean (NJ) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SS Isaiah Mc Lean (NJ)

Thank you Tom...good choice.

Isaiah is listed on the Shabazz roster as Ike but I have yet to find any available highlights.

Isaiah McLean ‏@IXM2_ 4h
I'm really looking forward to meeting Syracuse coach next week though.

Now is the time to seize on that train wreck of a program.

Please ignore my other thread on Isaiah Mc Lean this is the correct one. Even I make mistakes.;)

Isaiah McLean ‏@IXM2_ 8h
Best feeling knowing that Syracuse wants too offer me scholarship

Shabazz.
No Not you! That sir, is my domain!;)

I wish we knew if this kid was any good.

Looks like Shabazz is playing in their State Championship and Mc Lean is a first year starter.

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news...layoffs-shabazz-doesnt-rebuilds-just-reloads/

Here are some stats from this year..

Key players for Shabazz: Jr. QB Zaire Fogle (1,550 passing, 17 TDs); Sr. RB/S Dashon Myers (1,743 rushing, 20 TDs); Sr. WR/DB Michael Reed (857 rec., 7 TDs, 470 rushing, 4TDs); Jr. WR/CB Ike McLean (94 tackles, 41 TFL, 10 sacks); Jr. LB Tarik Haskins (66 tackles, 13 TFL, 11 sacks); Sr. OL/LB Jabrill Johnson (60 tackles, 21 TFL); Jr. WR/S Shallah Kahealey (5 TD rec., 1 TD run); Sr. OL/DT Jesse Jones (51 tackles, 17 TFL); Sr. OL/DE Udoka Opara; Sr. RB/DB Aquil Young. - See more at: http://www.msgvarsity.com/new-jerse...eview-1.1547165#sthash.5QRClGdF.jTCi9OKu.dpuf

As per your request, I humanely suffocated it with a pillow.
You have clealy been watching too much television that your snuff of choice is the "humanely suffocating pillow." Brody hanging was the truly humane act to continue the series. I think its Carries and Quinn now for the rest of the series. That is not a spoiler ONLY an opinion. If they want to continue a story line with a love interest in a profession that would inherently inhibit such emotions.

You have clealy been watching too much television that your snuff of choice is the "humanely suffocating pillow." Brody hanging was the truly humane act to continue the series. I think its Carries and Quinn now for the rest of the series. That is not a spoiler ONLY an opinion. If they want to continue a story line with a love interest in a profession that would inherently inhibit such emotions.

What are you talking about???

What are you talking about???

I believe he's referencing the humanely suffocating pillow to a recent Homeland episode. Although, I'm not sure how "humane" the pillow was after the guy took a skull-crushing ashtray to the noggin just prior...

What planet are you from? You do know what you just wrote is not from any country on planet earth?

Isaiah McLean@IMX2_ · 49m
Added Syracuse to my camp schedule.. #dreamschool
1f34a.png

Also camping at RU, WVU, Monmouth, UMass and Temple.

Here are his highlights again. The link previously posted is no good any more.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2203720/highlights/132416375

Last edited:
tumblr_mo8tjxVqAX1r8kdubo1_500.gif

I have to admit I really enjoy watching this staff go after kids from all over the east and midwest and this young man looks like he wants to be playing for SU and is a pretty good athlete. A SS with 41 TFL and 10 sacks? Is that right?

Isaiah McLean‏@IMX2_ 2h
Added University Stony Brook and Syracuse on my camp schedule..

Isaiah McLean‏@IMX2_ 34m
Preparing for upcoming camps & offers I was told I will be getting on the spot.. RU, Umass & Syracuse

After watching these highlights I really like this kid. Looks like they blitzed him every play and I see why. Looks great on the blitz and at open field tackling. Not much was shown of him in coverage but he looks to have good speed and size so it seems like he should at least be able to learn how to cover.