St Benedicts vs St Anthony Streaming Video 8:15 Tonight | Syracusefan.com

St Benedicts vs St Anthony Streaming Video 8:15 Tonight

Thanks man. I pointed another thread to this one as people were looking for it. Thanks again.

this feed working for anyone?
Definitely, but St Benedict's not on for another few minutes.
Step by step:
  1. Go to http://www.newarknationalinvitational.com/
  2. Click - Watch Live - On your left
  3. At or even after 8:15 if other game runs late, click the Game 4 Watch Live link or this
I'm telling you now, it won't load until game is on, and even then, it takes time for the stream to load.

To test that you're all set, click the game 3 link to see if that's up. I just checked and it is indeed up.

Definitely, but St Benedict's not on for another few minutes.
Step by step:
  1. Go to http://www.newarknationalinvitational.com/
  2. Click - Watch Live - On your left
  3. At or even after 8:15 if other game runs late, click the Game 4 Watch Live link or this
I'm telling you now, it won't load until game is on, and even then, it takes time for the stream to load.

do you just have a white box if you go to it now?

do you just have a white box if you go to it now?
Actually both are up now, even though St. Ben's game not up yet, I just get ads.
Are you using internet explorer, firefox, opera?
I've confirmed with Opera and IE.
Oh, and yes, the white box at first but then it loads. Do you have slow internet speed? You might have a lag, slow connection, but if you've gotten to the white box, you are there, it's just bad bandwidth from your internet.

If you're on wifi and can plug in (hardwired to cable modem) that would speed you up.

I don't usually have a problem with connection speed... you think it matters if I'm using Safari on a mac?

I don't usually have a problem with connection speed... you think it matters if I'm using Safari on a mac?
Quite possibly, browsers do render content differently.
You have time to download another browser that mac supports (just google something like browser for mac - just make sure its a legit link), but you should also see if you can open up using direct link I showed above.

yea I tried... thanks man. going to download another browser

Get Firefox by Mozilla, safe legit and they should have a mac one. Best bet, don't get google chrome if you can avoid it, a lot of junk and addons, not a fan

fyi, other game still on so you have some time
I got it... just got opera, going to probably delete it after this game anyway... announcing seems pretty weak lol

I got it... just got opera, going to probably delete it after this game anyway... announcing seems pretty weak lol
But it's on like Donkey Kong. And to a lesser extent, Diddy Kong.
Works now? Game should start within 5 minutes.

btw, if ad loads then nothing comes up, there is a set of controls inside white box with a nice handy play button. you'll need that ;)

dont delete opera, rated the fastest last year, very secure and safe, my favorite but you will have to tweak your settings to allow for some things, disallow others. but again, dont delete it! always nice to have a backup in case your other goes sour, or doesnt render objects well, like in this scenario.

i got it now, just was looking at the st bens game while the other was on.

I've got like 90s alternative music on in the background. 's cray.