Standing room only | Syracusefan.com

Standing room only

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
What the view like and is it like crowd around an area, and if u go get a beer you lose your spot?

Thanks for this, so basically can hang on that concourse area. Anyone know if can see field decently couldn’t tell by angle

I’ve sat there for a Yankee game. They were actually reserved seats. Ushers were watching like a hawk so nobody would sit in them when we left for the bathroom etc. don’t know if they are reserved for the football game though.

The sight line from there would be excellent the way the football field is set up. Even if you had to stand behind them, it would be good. Under cover as well

I don't remember things being so tight, but if you are running a corner route to the back of the end zone near the left field bullpen, are you immediately going into concussion protocol?

I don't remember things being so tight, but if you are running a corner route to the back of the end zone near the left field bullpen, are you immediately going into concussion protocol?
IMG_2191.jpg

Are all of the standing room tickets the same? Meaning can I buy 2 and another 2 on stub hub and all four can go the same places?

Are all of the standing room tickets the same? Meaning can I buy 2 and another 2 on stub hub and all four can go the same places?

I believe so and rail space is FCFS.

While I don’t know for sure the arrangement for football, I can tell you that they sold Pinstripe Passes for SRO for Yankee games, and you have free reign to roam around the Stadium concourse (and in areas near bars that would overlook the centerfield section). Yankee stadium has full views of the baseball field from foul pole to foul pole via the concourse on field level, and my assumption would be this same access applies to SRO tix for the football game.

I just don't get it, the layout literally pulls people away from the 50 on each side. Seems like a horrible place to watch a football game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom