star wars box office is crazy | Syracusefan.com

star wars box office is crazy

upperdeck

Living Legend
the numbers are pretty amazing. to blow up the weekend and then have a 40 million monday. wow.

demand is still pretty high.. i only know a handful that have actually gone, most of my friends are staying away until next week. my kids friends in college pretty all said the same thing.

makes me wonder how it would have done were there enough places to see it that those we want to avoid crowds could have gone opening week like they wanted and there were so many shows it still was busy.

the numbers are pretty amazing. to blow up the weekend and then have a 40 million monday. wow.

demand is still pretty high.. i only know a handful that have actually gone, most of my friends are staying away until next week. my kids friends in college pretty all said the same thing.

makes me wonder how it would have done were there enough places to see it that those we want to avoid crowds could have gone opening week like they wanted and there were so many shows it still was busy.

There were so many people who wanted to see it in IMAX that they waited a week. The numbers would have been higher if people went to the "regular" screenings. I said 'screw IMAX'. It'll be spoiled by then. I went to two regular screenings, and will go to an IMAX next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom