Staten Island RB Augustus Edwards up to 9 offers | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Staten Island RB Augustus Edwards up to 9 offers

I'd say we have a good "shot". Thinking it comes down to us and FSU. I really hope he ends up in Orange.

Scout has an article up talking to Austin Wilson, who has apparently taken on the Zach Allen role of keeping in touch with other recruits, and according to Austin, he's been talking to Gus and, as of right now, he's trying to reassure Gus and Gus is saying we are still his top choice at the moment.

It's either Miami or Syracuse . I think he was just really pissed off how everything was handled, but luckily he has a few weeks to cool down and try to establish a good relationship with the new staff. I still think we have a great chance at retaining him, but his last visit is set or Miami a couple days before NSD, that makes me a little bit nervous.

Wvu offered Laray as well, which makes his recruitment more of a question as well

It's either Miami or Syracuse . I think he was just really pissed off how everything was handled, but luckily he has a few weeks to cool down and try to establish a good relationship with the new staff. I still think we have a great chance at retaining him, but his last visit is set or Miami a couple days before NSD, that makes me a little bit nervous.

Wvu offered Laray as well, which makes his recruitment more of a question as well
FSU visit is this weekend for Gus. I wouldn't count out a verbal while he's down there

There is a story up over on R1vals entitled "Edwards Remains Committed".

Details?
I think its BS considering the visits he has scheduled.

canceled his Rutgers visit.No idea what that means for us.

It's down to UM and Cuse from what I'm hearing. His main recruiter at FSU is now the OC at UM. Still think he comes here.

They said is was because of his off field issues, that have been known for months now. Apparently snicker snicker Rutgers didn't know this when set up his visit two weeks ago...uh huh sure

They said is was because of his off field issues, that have been known for months now. Apparently snicker snicker Rutgers didn't know this when set up his visit two weeks ago...uh huh sure
I was wondering if his "off field issues" are what peaked FSU's interest. ;-)

or miami's probation that "will be" coming
Gus was simply too clean to be a Seminole prior to the off field stuff. Once his rep was tarnished FSU swooped in and offered.

Can we please look at player threads before starting a new one? This has been discussed in the Gus Edwards thread already. Like 5 days ago.

Hey bnoro, what are you hearing about devan carter? Think we hang on to him? I know there are a bunch of threads on him but I wanted to ask you specifically!

According to the Buttgers board earlier this week, they "discontinued his recruitment."

Yeah--after he told them that he had no interest in attending their crappy institution, or playing for their third-rate program.

"Discontinued his recruitment" ... get real.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom