Stay classy Michigan fans | Syracusefan.com

Stay classy Michigan fans

The kid is from Australia. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the flub... once it hit the ground, he really didn't know what to do with it. He should have just jumped on it and covered but he just didn't seem to know that. That's a coach thing.

the Glass House Rule has always been the 1st rule broke here on Syracusefan.com

i imagine we already have logged a few death threats, its just been squashed.

in due time, in due time...

the Glass House Rule has always been the 1st rule broke here on Syracusefan.com

i imagine we already have logged a few death threats, its just been squashed.

in due time, in due time...

When people hear that we're sending death threats to our players and coaches, people think "what took them so long".

When people hear that we're sending death threats to our players and coaches, people think "what took them so long".
"what? you mean to tell me the Syracuse fan base has NOT been sending death threats to the their incompetent staffs and worthless players for the last 17 years?? no wonder they stay irrelevent."

And yet somehow it's unconscionably "negative" here. How does Michigan possibly recruit with a fan base full of bloodlust?

KaiserUEO said:
the Glass House Rule has always been the 1st rule broke here on Syracusefan.com i imagine we already have logged a few death threats, its just been squashed. in due time, in due time...

Never been a hallmark of SU fans. Good post.

44cuse

And yet somehow it's unconscionably "negative" here. How does Michigan possibly recruit with a fan base full of bloodlust?

its a selling point

Michigan punter's Australian rules past may have contributed to mishap
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ian-rules-past-may-have-contributed-to-mishap

Interestingly, the continuing blend of Australian punters in American college football may have impacted the Michigan-Michigan State play that's sure to become iconic. Chapman believes O'Neill's instincts from Australian rules football caused him, upon dropping the ball, to still try to pick it up and kick instead of falling on the ball. The flubbed punt attempt went into the arms of Michigan State's Jalen Watts-Jackson, who raced into the end zone for the winning score.

“In a sense, it was quite an innate reaction to still kind of kick it,” Chapman said. “Yeah, he probably should have jumped on it, but jumping on the ball is not what we do here. We pick it up and we move it forward by hand or foot. If the ball is on the ground and two teammates jump on you (in Australian rules football), it can be called holding the ball -- I get penalized and you receive the ball because I didn't attempt to get the ball out and continue the game on.”